Thursday, February 22, 2024

Paparazzi Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is packed with group gifts for the Paparazzi Fashion group, which is free to join and has lots of wonderful designers who participate. They keep us informed via group notices about sales and new releases and the like, and most of them have a gift for anyone visiting their mainstore while wearing the Paparazzi group tag. Every now and then I just get in the mood to visit as many stores as I can find who are part of the group and check for treats, to provide a variety of styles and places for you to also visit. It makes me happy to share with all of you :) I also had some adventures with using Legacy's body deformers to make a couple things fit that were not in a specific Legacy size, so that was a successful adventure. 


For my first look of the evening, I visited V8 Underground where in their group gifts area I found this **JESSICA MENTELPI COPPER ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** for the Paparazzi group. They have tons for all sorts of multi-designer groups, and I've always appreciated their generosity :) Jessica here includes the top, shorts, and boots all in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The color looks great in that texture, which looks like a rich suede or leather. 


Another store I love visiting because of their complete outfits is Composer Girls Fashion, where I've done quite a bit of retail therapy shopping over the years ;) Their !CGF-*Catalina B&W* Legging Outfit is a lovely combo of tank top, open cardigan, and leggings in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, with shoes that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. (Notice the shoes are not Legacy sized, so I added the foot deformers from the Legacy body folder and wore the Maitreya size, *chef's kiss*) The loving hearts necklace and long tear drop earrings are also provided, and are unrigged for easy adjustments. 


Another beautiful gift I found is this [Enchantress] Sherie DRESS Gift Paparazzi, a one shouldered slip dress in black and purple. It comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. You might notice I didn't mention Legacy, well this became experiment #2 of the day with those deformers I'd mentioned ;) Upper and lower body deformers made my body shaped to fit the Maitreya sized dress quite well as you can see. I must admit I am not a fan of calling them 'deformers', as it just feels so off-putting to me...I think I'd prefer reshaper since a resizer is already a thing, and not a name that sounds like we are adding a third arm or something to deform our body. I think it worked out and doesn't look drastically different.


Next I headed over to [ConTrato], where the flirty Keira Dress was calling my name, or at least my group tag's name. The halter style dress fits eBody Curvy, eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Love Momma, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There is also a HUD as you can tell, with 20 beautiful shades to choose from.


My final look of the evening also has a halter style dress in a fun coincidence :) The Lara AC Dress KIKI GIFT Lilac can be found by using the teleport sign at the front door to go to the group gifts area, then look for the Paparazzi sign among the many signs and gifts up there. Kiki is provided in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizing. I really like the color, and the way the straps cross in both the front and back! The neckline really frames the cleavage in a flattering way, don't ya think?

I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: V8 Underground **JESSICA MENTELPI COPPER ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Composer Girls Fashion !CGF-*Catalina B&W* Legging Outfit $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Enchantress] Sherie DRESS Gift Paparazzi $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [ConTrato] Keira Dress $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Lara AC Dress KIKI GIFT Lilac $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment