Thursday, February 8, 2024

Cheeky Monkey Love We Need

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're taking a look at several more prizes and exclusive offers from the CMH Love Is All You Need Hunt 4 by Cheeky Monkey Hunts. They have $1L prizes and $25L or $50L exclusive offers, all hidden in simple red hearts with a white shine line that I think makes them really stand out beautifully. Just peek at their website for the landmarks, hints, prices, and preview images to help you decide what you want and how to find them :) Each designer decides how many and which prices they wish to offer, and I'm very impressed with this round's offerings as being a nice mix of themed and classically year-round suitable. This is a part two of the post from the day before last, so please feel free to peruse that one to see even more treats available this month.


My first look of the evening is our $50L exclusive offer from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. which is their I LOVE YOU Tee. The image on the front of the comfy looking tank top reminds me of a retro tattoo, a heart with a ribbon across that says I LOVE U, with a cupid's arrow piercing the heart. As I mentioned the other day, there is a new set of sizes for their shirts and this is offered in those - 5 standard as well as eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. These are all on an unpacker HUD that lets you choose to deliver just the brand you want at the time, so I recommend holding onto that HUD in case you ever change bodies so you don't overload your inventory. This was the only one of the trio of The Bold Llama's goodies I hadn't shared yet, because I knew I'd be back with another post and it would be front and center :) Those are Delizio jeans from the marketplace, in blue, which are a go-to for me that you'll see countless times when I need to cover my booty and share a top. They're a fantastic free gift for which I am forever grateful.


Next stop is .Princess Stuff., where their $1L heart contains [CMH FEB 2024 Huntprizes] which would be the flirty top and shorts seen here :) The cute cropped tee comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with an adorable unicorn on the front holding balloons saying I ♥ U. In with the shirt sizes, you'll also find a box to open that holds our well-coordinated Miami Jeans Shorts in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The galaxy effect of the texture, distressed front, and playful peaked rear leg openings are all wonderful details! All the colors chosen make me very happy too, and this outfit will bring us into spring and summer perfectly without feeling like a Valentine throwback.


A similar beautiful teal hue makes an appearance in this look too, the GoodVibes - Mr & Mrs Hearts dress. This $1L prize includes matching male and female snugglewear, yep I came up with that term all on my own ;) The ladies receive sizes for Maitreya and Star bodies, while the men will find a shirt and pants in the same pattern for Aesthetic, Belleza Jake, Legacy Male, and Signature bodies. I love the way the pink trim brings out the color of the flowers that the hearts are wearing!


We also have a terrific $1L prize waiting for us at Psyche's Pstyles, their humorously named Madly in Fluff Dress. I have a weakness for hearts any time of year, and the strapless sweetheart neckline looks so romantic trimmed in a pert ruffle to match that on the hem :) This treat includes a standard fitted size for classic avatars, along with eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. I either want to add a choker or a fairly short necklace, maybe one with earrings to match...finding a shade of red or pink shoes to match any of the myriad in the pattern should be a cinch too. Dance floor, here I come!


For my final look of the evening, we visit The Sissy Bar to find their $1L heart which holds the simply named (TSB) Love Is All You Need 4 Hunt gown. It is two pieces, with both top and skirt fitting Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The top has the belt built in, so the tails dangle down from it beautifully to the front of the gathered skirt with modest train. The purple color is magnificent, and I felt quite regal in this stunning look.

It was a weird day here, thanks to a mouse who apparently nibbled some things in the glove compartment of the housemate's car. He calls it a glove box, which I suspect is a regional thing, but it is in front of the passenger seat so it could have been chomping on things right in front of my face! I had a couple of lip balms on there and it chewed the labels off, then made some holes in the glass cleaning cloth he had in there so I guess a nest was on its mind. *shudder* I was supposed to be going for a brief outing, but that caused enough distractions that I only went partway up the block after all the cleaning and chaos. Time and tempers were getting short by then ;) Otherwise it wasn't too bad, and I got 2 small packages in the mail of little things I'd ordered to try to cheer myself up, nothing super fancy or expensive. The weather was decent, and I've got my plans in order for Friday dinner with my parents so it's all good. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. I LOVE YOU Tee $50L Hunt Exclusive
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Outfit: .Princess Stuff. [CMH FEB 2024 Huntprizes] $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: GoodVibes - Mr & Mrs Hearts $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Madly in Fluff Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Love Is All You Need 4 Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment