Hiya everyone! Tonight I was very excited to discover that the Off-Line group gifts for September were finally working :) Their group is $99L to join, and each month has 5-7 gifts on the board behind the front desk. They are usually full fatpacks with some remarkable colors in there, so I am always delighted to unpack and try on all the pretties. Whether you prefer neutrals, bolds, or pastels, you are sure to find just the right hue to wear :) Since it took a while for this month's gifts to be deliverable from the board, I expect them to be available past the end of the month but naturally cannot guarantee it; so my advice is to get there as soon as you can! I also suggest staying in the group since they usually have an Advent calendar in December.
We start with the "Off-Line" x Fake Society / "Beidou" Dress/Fatpack, one of 7 group gifts in this month's set. There are Freya, Hourglass, Kupra + Kups, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, each in its own unpacker HUD containing black, blue, camo 1, camo 2, cow, grey, lime, nude, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow versions. I'm wearing the red on the left, and lime on the right here :) The dress has some intriguing details like the bare back, unique neckline, and little attached loops at the neck and hem.
Our "Off-Line" x "Dash" Dress / Fatpack gift has a distinctive elegance in the way it is draped and gathered at the left shoulder and right hip. Sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies each come in black, buttercream, cantaloupe, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan (right above), nude, periwinkle (left), pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white versions. It's so hard to choose a favorite!
Hot stuff, coming through! Our "Off-Line" x "Kyla" Dress / Fatpack gift includes packages for BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. Each of those contains black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, passion, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white dresses. That's turquoise on the left and lemon to the right above, demonstrating the fun mix of solid and sheer patterned fabrics with lots of keyhole openings down each side and the front.
Next I've slipped into the stunning "Off-Line" x "Vala" Dress / Fatpack gift, which fits Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies. Each size is provided in black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, turquoise, thistle, and white versions. I'm wearing the lavender on the left, tangerine on the right, and wondering why so many of these color names make me hungry ;) I could go for a nice juicy tangerine right mow, or some chilled cantaloupe cubes.
For my final look of the night, I chose a casual cutie of a gift called "Off-Line" x "Kylie" Lamb Set / Fatpack. The various size packs (Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya) each hold both the top and shorts, each in black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, orange, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, thistle, turquoise, and white. You may be wondering which I'm wearing above, or perhaps you can already guess - pigeon top and grey shorts on the left, white top and nude shorts are on the right. I love the single bared shoulder and the loose cozy fit of both pieces to really make it a great choice for sporty moments or relaxing vibes.
Whew, it feels like it's been ages since I blogged somehow, maybe because the weekend was so busy. The farmers market was interesting, as the dog I usually see each week wasn't there (his human decided to go on vacation instead, how dare he? LOL!) but I saw and petted a really cute Pomeranian (if I had to guess) who kept going up on hind legs and putting its paws together to paw at the air for attention ♥. They had the softest fur imaginable, like a tiny happy cloud, and my first thought oddly enough was "circus dog". That would make more sense if they were twirling around ;) Therapy was odd, as I said that my fear of being in the car seems to be increasing again...his suggestion was to do visualizations of being in car accidents, both mild fender benders and more serious ones, then sit with the anxiety for a few minutes. I think I gasped out loud! I tried it briefly during the session, and naturally it was unpleasant but I am okay. That's part of my homework, so insert the most sarcastic "yay" you've ever heard here ;) I've got no plans to go out or do anything special tomorrow, so I'd like to catch up on sleep. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":
Photo 1:
Dress: "Off-Line" x Fake Society / "Beidou" Dress/Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Dash" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Kyla" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Vala" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Kylie" Lamb Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment