Hiya everyone! Tonight we're exploring the CMH I Put A Spell On You Hunt 6, an annual event with hunt prizes for $1L or exclusive offers for $25L - $50L. They are hidden in images of carved pumpkins, so just right for the season :) The selection this round is particularly impressive, so I'm tickled orange (like pink but Halloween themed LOL) to share some treats!
We start with the Adore Amore - Madilyn Sweater Orange which is a stunning $1L prize. This cozy sweater has such a flirty twist, literally, as the front is wrapped and twirled which also brings the neckline to a flirty depth. The color of our lovely knit fabric is just right for this time of year too :) We receive sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Nhumana, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies.
Starlight Apparel has a fantastic $25L exclusive offer waiting for us, called .{SA}. Lottie Pumpkin Crop Sweater. There are two texture varieties, fur and no fur, each of which are provided in Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. The pumpkin pattern will surely bring many smiles :) I am wearing nipple covers that came with my skin, so please be aware that without those (or pasties, BOM bra, etc.) you will probably be providing a bit more of a show ;)
Next I got magical with the GoodVibes Witchy Gold Divinity v1 prize, yours for just $1L. It starts with the long gown and separate sleeves, in sizes for Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh bodies. There are sleeve fur attachments in two versions, which I am wearing on the left above, and of course we get to top things off with the timeless hat you see here. The hat has a resizer script built in, so go ahead and adjust it if you need to :)
Sometimes it's fun this time of year to mix spooky with sexy, like this ~Sassy!~ Spella Bats dollarbie prize. The knotted strapless top and panties both have the same pattern of bats and cobwebs, and are each included in Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu sizes. The black trim on all the edges is an eye-catching detail, as it draws attention to the bats wonderfully.
My final treat of the evening is another one from ~Sassy!~ called Spella Bones. It is also just $1L and is a similar set, with the same sizes as the Bats version. The difference is that it looks as though someone went digging in a graveyard, and found some skulls, long bones, and even ribcages to decorate the fabric with ;) We have orange-red trim on this set for a touch of contrast that I really appreciate.
It's been a frazzle kind of day, and I apologize about last night's post going missing. I have tried to republish but something about it is not being approved, and I feel awful because I have no idea what happened or what I need to correct. Genuinely been stressed out all day over it, which is a pretty helpless feeling. I am taking the evening off tomorrow to recover from a further outing than normal, so I will hopefully be back on Thursday with something new for you to enjoy. I hope you're all having a blissful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from CMH I Put A Spell On You 6:
Photo 1:
Top: Adore Amore - Madilyn Sweater Orange $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 2:
Top: Starlight Apparel .{SA}. Lottie Pumpkin Crop Sweater $25L Hunt Exclusive
Photo 3:
Dress: GoodVibes Witchy Gold Divinity v1 $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 4:
Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Spella Bats $1L Hunt Prize
Photo 5:
Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Spella Bones $1L Hunt Prize





No comments:
Post a Comment