Monday, October 5, 2026

Let's Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm so excited to start sharing some of the Shop & Hop Halloween 2026 gifts :) There are 12 regions with a total of 384 stores participating this round, and each of them is offering a gift for free with no group required. The FabFree spreadsheet of gifts is always a handy tool to make sure you don't miss anything, and to sort them by store name, type (mens, womens, dinkies, decor, store credit, etc.). I applaud their hard work and dedication as always ♥. I typically keep the gifts sorted by region in my folders so I can show you one region at a time, to help you track them down, so tonight's are from the Gleaming region. Please note that they have changed the structure of the region layouts this round, so there are 36 booths instead of the prior 20 in each region. It still looks great, just a bit different at first, and you'll still find all the stores on the outer ring of each region. 


The lovely Aster Outfit from Les Sucreries de Fairy is a perfect way to start the evening, with a whimsical yet spooky style in traditional Halloween hues. The dress and wings each come in two versions (both shown above) and both of them as well as the collar, armbands, and panties are have versions with and without PBR texturing. All of these are provided in Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn sizes, just click the corresponding button on the HUD to get only the set you need :) I am wearing the PBR texture of all pieces in my photo. I felt like the design on the front of the dress was becoming a Rorschach test for a moment there, LOL, as I noticed things like ribs, a spine, butterfly, a taper candle...what else did you spot?


I got a good chuckle from the print on our [Diesel Deluxe] Kyta Outfit Halloween gift, with the front view being a very orderly set of ribs, vertebrae, and pelvis, then the back has what looks like a pile of arms and skulls. The name of the gift also had "fatpack" at the end of it, but I did not see a HUD included to change the colors (and yes, I double checked contents of the unpacker HUD to make sure it didn't get left behind from being no-copy or something) so we get it simply in this x-ray color combo of black with white bones. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh bodies included. I also really like the way the triangular cutout in the front shows off a wedge of midriff but everything essential is still covered appropriately. Of course, now I'm laughing again wondering if anyone would consider those bare bones to be nudity? :P


Next I eagerly slipped into the Ruxy-Anemona V2 gift, lavish in crushed velvet and golden studs. The puffy shoulders lead to snug sleeves to the wrists, almost as long as our brief hemline :) Pick up this gift and you will receive Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn body sizes inside. Red and black do work beautifully for this time of year, but will also be a fun choice for the next season too since red is also traditionally festive.


Several stores have separate male and female gifts, like hizNherz whose Glowing Grins Outfit for the ladies is above :) The texture is so fun, animated so at first you just see a few pumpkins then an increasing amount until we reach maximum jack o'lantern coverage :) The dress, boots, and c-string are each included in Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu sizes, and there's a full one-piece outfit called DRESS ME in those same sizes. I can see that being handy if you want to wear the pieces individually instead, or just get dressed with a couple quick clicks in the full ensemble.


For my final look of the night, I felt like snuggling something cute while wearing a gorgeous top. So I'm enjoying the Carol's Halloween Shop & Hop Gift 2026 tank top, which has corset style seams and black lace trim to show off the cobweb and spider pattern on the beige fabric. Her texturing is always top notch :) My new cuddly friend is the MadPea Spooky Scoop Ice Cream Plush in its hold version, but there is also a decor version that you can rez out in your home. I think it'll look cute on a chair or sofa, or somewhere near a bed. It's reminding me that I did see an ad from a certain royally named ice cream place that has keychains of their chilly blended treats available this season. Must have! So do we think this scoop is pumpkin flavored, or maybe orange sherbet? The purple sprinkles match the fruit topper and cheek patches so sweetly :)

Wow, I feel like it's been ages since I blogged last, which must say something about my weekend. The farmers market was small and quiet, but I don't regret going because I definitely needed to get out of the house :) My favorite dog wasn't there again, and I don't blame him or his human for missing such a tiny lineup. My plans for this week are coming together slowly, to the point where I am not even certain about which day I'll be headed out, let alone where. Probably Tuesday, but the "where" is going to take some googling and viewing the map to decide. There is always something happening in SL to keep me busy too :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop&Hop Halloween 2026 - Gleaming Region:

Photo 1:
Outfit: * Les Sucreries de Fairy * Aster * Outfit * $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [Diesel Deluxe] Kyta Outfit Halloween $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Ruxy-Anemona V2 $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: hizNherz Glowing Grins Outfit $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Carol's Halloween Shop & Hop Gift 2026 $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Plush: MadPea Spooky Scoop Ice Cream Plush $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Nebula - Blonde
Skin: enLight IVE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment