Saturday, October 10, 2026

Sweets from Swank

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am changing things up a bit with the format of my post, while dressing my inner Wednesday Addams or Lydia Deetz with some group goodies from SWANK. Their October round is Goth Halloween, and if you have their group tag active (free to join) you can click all the pumpkins you see for treats from dozens of brands.
The daily credits about my hair, body, skin, etc. can now be found in the Everyday Basics tab above :) I'll mention specifics at the end (which hair, which body, etc.) but links have been relocated to keep things cleaner and simpler. I apologize for some of my recent posts going missing and am adjusting the style to help prevent that from happening. Okay, on to the photographs!


First up, we have the JUMO Originals - AIMEE Dress SPECIAL which is a fantastic strapless tube top with midriff cutout. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, as well as a HUD with 6 texturing options. The little triangular notches add to the clever geometric styling, and the texture on the left almost feels tie-dye but modernized. 


I also found a pumpkin that held this lovely VIONA Isabel Dress [FATPACK]. It has a perfect style for these days when the evenings are a bit cooler, but the days can still be quite warm :) The neckline, high waist, and seams at the elbow have dainty X's of material holding them loosely closed, very visually appealing. We receive sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. The enclosed HUD offers 25 colors for the entire dress at once, or those same 25 each for the top, skirt, and lower arms, plus 10 material colors (gradients) for those X pieces in all the seams. This really reminds me of a blouse my mom had in the 60s that I've seen pictures of relatively recently, just that elegantly retro style making another appearance as fashion truly is cyclical.


My first thought when trying on the Elsie Outfit FATPACK from Soho Chic is that if we add a pair of wings, we'll have an amazing Halloween outfit as a fairy! The lacy tank top and handkerchief hemmed miniskirt will each fit Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn bodies, and we receive a HUD with 25 color choices for each piece. I'm suggesting a pair of BOM panties for modesty :) 


There is definitely something slinky about this snakeskin print, and the red hue is probably a big part of that. It appears on the :::WILD:::Fashion Giavanna Dress, a strapless minidress with golden zipper all the way down the front. I love the way it hugs the body, which it is designed to do for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu. My mind goes to music often, so now I have "Toxic" in my head!


My final look of the evening is fully loaded, as V8 Underground's outfits do tend to be. The **ANNA GOLD WITCH CONCEPT COSTUME STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT** starts with the mesh clothing - top, shorts, and boots in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, and Waifu bodies. There are BOM layers of Evo X makeup, gloves, and stockings, then we get to add the hat, necklace, earrings, and accessories (bows) for waist and each boot. We can even hold the candle in our right hand and potion bottle in our left hand that you see above. The details are so impressive here, and I appreciate the option to wear as many or as few of the add-ons as I want to for each time I slip into this generous costume.

It has been a long and frustrating week, but I am taking deep breaths and trying to think positive thoughts :) The farmers market I usually go to suddenly canceled for tomorrow, less than 24 hours before it was to open, so that caused a change of plans. Sometimes being flexible is challenging with anxiety, so I am grateful for a low-stakes opportunity to handle a bit of change. Dinner with my parents was pleasant as usual, and the crockpot BBQ chicken was delicious :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All 0L Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: JUMO Originals - AIMEE Dress SPECIAL 0L SWANK Event

Photo 2:
Dress: VIONA Isabel Dress [FATPACK] 0L SWANK Event

Photo 3:
Outfit: Soho Chic *SC* Elsie Outfit FATPACK 0L SWANK Event

Photo 4:
Dress: :::WILD:::Fashion Giavanna Dress 0L SWANK Event

Photo 5:
Outfit: V8 Underground **ANNA GOLD WITCH CONCEPT COSTUME STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT** 0L SWANK Event

Tonight's hair is Truth Collective Nebula - Redhead, face skin is enLight IVE Satin 5, and body is Legacy f. None of the items tonight were sponsored or provided for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment