Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This and That

Hiya everyone! I have just a few things to share with you for tonight, as we gear up for a new month and all the things that means in SL...new hunts, monthly group gifts, that sort of goodness. For today, let's start out with a look at a beautiful group gift.

This is one of those amazing dresses that you just have to get a look at front and back! If you love it as much as I do, head on over to Braham Design and join their group for free, and right there at the front door you'll see this beauty. It comes with the earrings shown, they were both set for the right ear so I had to attach one to the left ear and adjust it all around, and it comes with 2 large rings that I couldn't quite get adjusted to my satisfaction so I left them off. I think they were both left hand rings so I switched one to the right. This dress is HOT!

Then I checked back in at the Kiyomizu Mall, and found out that several stores had been added to that spring hunt since last I looked. This jacket, which comes in mens and womens versions, is from #85 Miyabi. Such a subtle pattern on the jacket, and that regal dragon on the back is the perfect touch. Then I peeked in my folder and realized there were a couple others I never showed you...
I know that the colors don't match, strictly speaking, but this is 2 different hunt gifts and it was easiest to show you this way :) The top is from #50 Pulcino, a very pretty sweater with an adorable heart design. The skirt is from store #1 in the hunt, M.I.X., and is a simply gorgeous color with a versatile style to pair with your favorite tops.

My nails in these photos are a marketplace freebie, and even though they only indicated being for hands, they did appear on my toes as well. I think that's from the newest Slink foot update. I am still wearing, and getting used to, my Slink hands that I bought yesterday. There are still moments I wonder if I chose the right pose (soooo many to choose from!), and sometimes the immobile fingers strike me as odd, but they are definitely pretty in general. Well, it is time for the credits, wishing you all a magical day!!

Credits:
Photo 1: Braham Design Black Aneska Party Dress Group Gift $0L/Group Free to Join
Photo 2: *MIYABI* Blouson::Suede Dragon_Kiyomizu Hunt #85  $0L
Photo 3: Shirt- **pulcino** MARI Spring Knit (Hunt Ver) #50 Kiyomizu Hunt $0L
Skirt: kiyomizu Hunt#1 M.I.X.*leather skirt(purple) $0L
Nails: slink fingernails otm $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow (not free)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Didy Milk Natural CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment