Friday, March 27, 2015

More Glimpses of Spring

Hiya everyone! I have some more hunt treasures to share with you, from the enMESHed into Spring hunt, and I hope you are enjoying them :)

I went with the current Midnight Mania prize from Alice Project for my hair, and chose the strawberry blonde shade from the many available on the HUD. This first dress is the very pretty prize from OMG! Inc, who is #28 in the hunt, and it comes with a HUD to change among 6 different colors. The necklace is from Indulge Temptation! (!IT!) and they are #37 in the hunt.

These beautiful flowers definitely remind me of spring, and the heart shaped cutout in the front is a very sweet touch! You'll want to visit store #24 Aftertaste if you'd like to pick this up for yourself :)

#34 in the hunt is Loordes of London, and they have included both this lovely dress and the matching earrings for us. Pastels definitely do have a spring vibe, and I'd say the ruffles do too.

This next store is called My Dirty Mind, which made me giggle (I am sometimes guilty of having one myself!) but the prize brought on a huge smile. Lovely mesh dress, separate butterfly attachment for the neckline, and I love the colors and the lace. You could even use this as a wedding gown, maybe an outdoor spring ceremony? This store is #31.

You know by now how much I love cute things, so it's no surprise that Black Gold Design #36 made me squee! A bunny patting a chick, who says 'peep peep!!' in reaction?! Easter is almost here so I'll be sure to wear this later in the week :)

I have a very exciting Saturday planned, a visit from my best friend for the first time in several months (thanks weather and illnesses for preventing that one) so I'm thrilled and just so grateful for her friendship and for any chance to spend time with her. Nothing like a treasured friend to make my heart smile. I am wishing for all of you, that you have something this weekend that makes you happy too!!

Credits:
All Prizes from enMESHed into Spring Hunt:
Photo 1: OMG! Inc. Blossom Cocktail Dress  $0L  Prize #28
Necklace: Indulge Temptation! !IT! - Unisex Cross Necklace  $0L  Prize #37
Photo 2:  Aftertaste .:EIS:. # 24   $0L
Photo 3: Loordes of London-Messina Bell Dress-#27 with matching Jubilee earrings $0L  Prize #34
Photo 4: My Dirty Mind Mainstore :MDM: Spring hunt dress  $0L  Prize #31
Photo 5: Black Gold Design *** BG *** Happy Easter Tee 2015 FEMALE  $0L  Prize #36
Nails: alaskametro <3 Slink + Omega manicure/pedicure applier - "Basic Pack" nailpolish  $0L Marketplace
Hair: Alice Project - Shirley - Mini Medley $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Donna Milk 4 RB CL (NOT free)

Lipstick: [mock] L'eau Light Wood  Lip 1 Gloss [lip only] (Not Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment