Saturday, March 21, 2015

Back in Time

Hiya everyone! I'm still healing from this stomach bug (gastroenteritis to be overly specific LOL) but I'm here for a bit with some more 70s Hunt goodies :) Sometimes it's nice to have a distraction, something more enjoyable to focus on. So let's take a stroll down memory lane!


This feels to me like a modern take on the 70s theme, and I think that's wonderful too. Literal interpretations can be beautiful, and so can nontraditional ones. Anyway this lovely outfit is from Euphoria Couture which is #12 in the hunt, and they have included the top, pants, platform shoes for slink high feet, and the bracelets you see in the photo! Pretty and generous, can't go wrong with that.


This fun and flirty outfit is by #17, Country Couture, and is another outfit that's loaded with goodies...we have a system shirt (appliers were included), prim sleeves and bow (between breasts), mesh bellbottom pants, and tie-dye Slink high shoes. I've always liked pink and black together, and I was pleasantly surprised by how cute the pop of color on the shoes is with the outfit.


Here we have the prize from #21, Absinthe, Art & Angels. Lots of parts to this as well; the mesh dress (LOVE the heart cutout), matching boots, belt in 2 sizes, bangles, and a big floppy orange sun hat with flowers that I couldn't show you because by the time I'd adjusted it above my puffy hair, it looked like a giant UFO floating over my head, hehe. Very fun outfit!


I adore this dress from GET FROCKED, #25 in the hunt, a mesh beauty that I can definitely see wearing on a wide variety of occasions. I know the shoes don't match the dress, but all the other outfits came with shoes and I really wanted you to see them! They are the prize from WICKED and have a HUD to change the color of the bow, buckles, rope, and sole. They'd go well with anything in the orange or brown color families really. I'm also wearing both gifts from Redrose Jewellery, the Flower Power Crown and the unisex necklace. Let's get a closer look at those...
The necklace was huge when I tried it on, but I clicked for the resize menu and clicked minimum size, and the perfect results are what you see there. The crown, I love the delicate flowers and even the chain is quite pretty :) They are both very versatile and great additions to any wardrobe.

My nails in all the photos are also a prize from the hunt, from #13 Soul Designs, and the generous slink nail HUD has 10 different colors of a subtle floral pattern with white tips. Really pretty and I appreciate all the color choices!

Well I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend and that your spring is off to a nice start :) In my area we got about 5 or 6 inches of snow for the first day of spring, Mother Nature has a strange sense of humor I suppose. At least it got a bit warmer so some has melted already, and they're good about plowing our streets quickly here too. Soon we'll be seeing robins, and the first flowers of spring, those are parts of the season I love! Hugs to all of you...

Credits:
All Prizes from The 70s Hunt:
Photo 1: Euphoria Couture EC - Kenosha $0L Prize #12
Photo 2: ~Country Couture~ Ladie's 70's Hunt gift  $0L Prize #17
Photo 3: Absinthe, Art & Angels - The 70s Hunt Gift Gents & Ladies $0L  Prize #21
Photo 4 & 5: GET FROCKED 70's Hunt Gift Boho Dress $0L  Prize #25 
Jewelry: 70S Hunt Gift Redrose Jewellery Store - 70s Flower Power Crown & Unisex 70s Hunt Gift Ban the Bomb  $0L  Prize #7
Shoes: WICKED * Marilyn - Heels (Retro)  $0L  Prize #9
Nails: Soul Designs: White tips Hippy Flowers SLink HUDs  $0L  Prize #13

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delphine - gingers (NOT Free, available at Uber this month)

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sid GG March CL (group fee $350 to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment