Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hunting and Marketplace Exploring

Hiya everyone! I have some dollarbies and some freebies tonight, and I quite enjoyed everything I found so I sure hope you do too. The dollarbies are from the Key To My Heart Hunt, and you're looking for an ornate black key. There are plenty of preview pictures on their blog, so you can see what you're buying and choose your favorites like I did if you wish :) The freebies tonight are from the marketplace, no special reason but I just truly enjoy checking there from time to time.

First we have the prize from the Key To My Heart Hunt organizer, Perfect Seduction. This outfit comes with the cami in 3 sizes (check out that bright gold key on the heart in the back!) and capris in 5 sizes, and even includes the matching shoes for Slink high. I like that there is plenty of red but it's not strictly Valentines, so you could easily wear this in May or August or whenever, without any problem. All this for just $1L :)

Next we have another hunt prize, this beauty being the gift from TRS Designs. The pattern is bold with those bright scattered hearts, and the style is shapely but not too tight. I like the combination of no sleeves and the mock turtleneck, makes for a fun change.

Off to the marketplace we go! This is an impressively complete gift from TuTy's, a strapless mesh dress in 6 lovely colors with system layer lace sleeves in two styles. I seem to have farkled (my way of not cursing, LOL, a nicer way of saying I messed up...) and one of the pictures didn't get saved to my hard drive somehow, sorry about that. The shirts beneath come in each matching color (or you can mix and match!) with one long sleeve and one sleeveless with a high neckline. The dress and shirt colors include black, blue, salmon, red, white, and yellow, so that's a lot of potential combinations. With no appliers, you can see the long sleeves don't have a nice clean end where my Slink hands are attached, so I recommend the sleeveless style for mesh hands. The dress alone certainly looks sexy without any layer beneath too though, so we can all enjoy them really.

I might have found a new favorite outfit for those days of gridwide hunting where I still want to feel pretty, and I never expected to find such a treat for free! This is courtesy of GlamGal, their Butterfly Top with Leggings, and is a single mesh piece which makes it remarkably convenient. Several sizes are included, and just look at those details from the delicate butterflies to the bold gemstones decorating the bodice...no need for a separate necklace there. Just find your favorite shoes of any color and you are good to go anywhere :) 

I'm afraid I am running late once again, no excuses just a reassurance that I am trying to get my usual routine back into place. I could have tried to rush, but that never works out well for me, hehe. No nail note tonight as I used the Slink default HUD again, and I am rocking a favorite hair of mine from Magika called Meadow. Hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Perfect Seduction PS! Key To My Heart Set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: TRS Designs KTMH Gift Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dresses: TuTy's - FREE mesh mini dress with lace sleeves. IN 6 COLORS $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Outfit: GlamGal Butterfly Top with Leggings $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment