Saturday, February 20, 2016

Loving Kind Friday Freebies

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am finishing up my coverage of The Loving Kind Hunt, a free gridwide hunt with lots of terrific prizes waiting for you hidden in red hearts. While many of the prizes are red, most aren't specifically for Valentine's Day, and as far as I'm concerned being loving and kind is always in season :)

First we have a stylish one piece with the look of two, the Alicia Maxi from Vindiktive. They are #26 in the hunt path, and this prize is provided in standard fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. Just look at that rich texture, it's begging to be touched.

For plenty of versatility, be sure to find the heart #21 at Sparrow by Design and you can claim this Sweet Love Gown & Mini for your very own. The mesh part is shown alone on the right, and that is included in standard sizes, while on the left you can see it with the optional additions of system layer glitch pants, a flexi skirt, and left & right sidepanels which are also flexi. Details that really caught my eye about this prize are the flowers that are a part of the mesh dress, and the beautiful ombre.

I did mention red, well this dress is definitely in that fire engine color family :) Prize #29 from MadCat Creations is this gorgeous Valentine dress, with that lattice style back I'm so fond of, and with great touches of gems as part of the texture. It must be materials enabled, as there is a lovely sheen that looks to be reflecting the light from the lamp that's to the right (my left, camera right) outside the view of the camera. Find that heart and you'll get this stunner in standard sizes.

The eyes I've been wearing for all the pictures related to this hunt are finally getting their closeup :) These are none other than the beauties from InkHeart, their Glass Eyes in Passion (top) and Deep Passion (bottom) which are included in both system and mesh versions, 3 sizes each. I'm wearing the size M mesh versions for each here. I really appreciate the almost mahogany coloring of the Deep Passion, since my avi generally isn't a vampire so doesn't need a blood red shade. If you do, they do have them there though :) They really do have an impressive selection of eyes there, plus I've noticed really reasonable prices.

No nail note of the night (Slink default HUD), and as I'm running late (I over-napped after dinner with my parents ran way longer than I expected) I will just wrap this up with a wish for a beautiful weekend to all, and plenty of magical magpie hugs for each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Loving Kind Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Vindiktive - Alicia Maxi - TLKH $0L Prize #26

Photo 2:

Dress: Sparrow by Design ~SbD~ Sweet Love Gown & Mini $0L Prize #21

Photo 3:

Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - Valentine $0L Prize #29

Photo 4:
Eyes Top: *Inkheart* - Glass Eyes - Passion $0L Prize #03

Eyes Bottom: *Inkheart* - Glass Eyes - Deep Passion $0L Prize #03

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment