Monday, February 8, 2016

I Do Know Jack

Hiya everyone! Tonight is actually one year since my very first blog post, so it's an exciting anniversary for me :) I am also excited about the upcoming Wash Cart Sale which will be the last two weeks of March, and I will be part of their blogging team again. I've been a fan for so long that it's a huge honor and great fun. But right now I am pleased to show you some more prizes from the Jack or Jill Hunt male path, so I'm rocking a more masculine look again. While I enjoy it, I do wish that mesh was able to account for breast sliders so these outfits could be fully unisex.

My first outfit is from Goth1c0 who are #08 in the male path. Their gift is the Danger Short Sleeved Tee & Skinny Black Pants, each in 5 mesh sizes, two of which for the shirt are fitmesh. I am wearing one of those and I can't help but notice yet again that some fitmesh seems to think I have the biggest hips/booty in SL, LOL! Can you see how it flares out at the shirt hem, mostly on the sides? The view from the back would startle you, although I did hide it a bit with the pose.

Faerietale Designs is offering the guys a wonderful prize (#29 in the male path) called Men's Snarky Outfit. If you're wondering why, there is a HUD included with 3 colors for the jeans and 4 styles for the t-shirt, and they say: Fueled by coffee & sarcasm, Feed me and tell me I'm pretty, Once upon a time I didn't care I still don't The End (shown on the left above) and You're just Peanut butter and Jealous (right above). The jeans actually have Sketchers built in (on?) so you don't even need to find shoes for this complete outfit.

Ladies, this path isn't always limited to the men so be sure to help out your favorite male avi and you too can be rewarded :) Horr Menswear #35 has a ladies' prize too, as they have a female clothing division [AMBI] and this lovely teal henley is from there. So much yes here, like those delicately turned down edges for a sexy peek of cleavage. The sizes provided include 5 standard and 2 fitmesh so you can be sure of a beautiful fit.

Home decor can make a great hunt prize as well, as you can see from #36 RnB and their cool Spanish Chair with guitar rezzer. As is, you can't sit on it, no sitting on the poor kitty hehe, but if you click the shadow beneath the chair you get a menu that offers a rez option. That gives you the second guitar in front which you can right click-sit and enjoy the animation plus optional sound. When you're done with your sweet solo, just stand up, click the shadow again and choose unrez (or was that de-rez?) and it returns to the view on the right. 

No nail note tonight, just the Slink default HUD that I quite enjoy reverting to when I need something simple and neutral. I got some more rest today which helped, and now I'm ready for a fun night in SL :) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Jack or Jill Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Goth1c0: Danger Short Sleeved Tee & Skinny Black Pants $0L Prize #08 Male Path

Photo 2:

Outfit: Faerietale Designs *FD* Men's Snarky Outfit $0L Prize #29 Male Path

Photo 3:

Shirt: [AMBI] Henley Shirt Female Prize $0L Prize #35 Male Path

Photo 4:

Decor: *RnB* The Spanish Chair: guitar rezzer w/ anim & music $0L Prize #36 Male Path


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Victoria Tan 02 CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment