Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Last Unicorn Goodies

Hiya everyone! Enchantment SL has a delightful hunt themed for The Last Unicorn, and I had to be very careful how I phrased the title of this post because I almost made it sound sinister...like I was hunting down the last unicorn! Actually we're searching for a beautiful open book trimmed with flowers and the word Enchantment across the open pages in gold, but first you will want to go >here< and grab a HUD and be sure to give it permission to TP you as that's how you'll get to each destination. Click each button (the store logos are in each but too small to recognize in some cases) and the HUD will tp you there and give you the hint in local chat. Easy peasy :) They aren't numbered, you can go in any order you wish, and the white ring around each button will turn green after you've clicked its prize so you'll know where you have and haven't been. Ready for a peek at some goodies?

First we have a generous gift from Plastik, as their prize contains a dress, some jewelry, and several unicorn horns! The dress is their Kaciala Gown in Candy which comes in standard sizes plus a fitted version, and I wore the Candy variety of the Amalthea Horn with it, but in the inset I am showing the Cloud, Pop, and Candy horns. There are also 2 varieties included but not shown, the Stark (solid white) and Noir (solid black) so you've got 5 lovely horns to choose from. The jewelry is the Krysis Earrings in Sunrise, and the Krysis Cord Liara short in Sunrise but there are also long and medium versions included. These can all be worn with so many types of outfits, and you know I love versatility.

If you need an adorable, mystical friend to carry around and snuggle (and who doesn't?) then I suggest you head over to Doe and find that book. Your prize will be this precious Narwhal with a built in hold pose, just look at that sweet face! I could get lost in those eyes, and those freckles are the sweetest touch.

{aii} has a beautiful set of unicorn horns as their prize for this hunt, and I'm pleased to show them both to all of you. They are named Ember, and you can just see the tiny particles floating around them. The colors made me think of A Song of Ice and Fire, wrong fandom Dawn! But there is a beauty in that duality, I am fond of them both.

My last look for the evening made me chuckle, meet JoJo the Voodoo Doll :) She does have a built in hold pose that includes both arms, so she's getting a nice strong snuggle from me here. If you'd like one for your very own, please head to LuLu and find the enchanted book. Don't worry, the pins don't move so she probably won't be dangerous ;)

No nail note of the night (default Slink HUD once again, yay!) and I am already plotting and planning for the next post, what hair will best suit the goodies I'd like to share. I think I need something without bangs again but with much less volume up top, so I have been mentally sifting through my favorite styles to try to recall which might fit the bill. I really do tend towards bangs in SL as in RL, so this will be quite the challenge.

I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Enchantment SL Last Unicorn Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Plastik :[P]:- Kaciala Gown:// Candy $0L Hunt Prize
Necklace: Plastik :[P]:- Krysis Cord-Liara Short (also Long/Med):// Sunrise $0L Hunt Prize
Earrings: Plastik :[P]:- Krysis Earrings-Liara-LOOP:// Sunrise $0L Hunt Prize

Horns: Plastik :[P]:- Amalthea Horn:// Cloud, Pop, Candy $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Pet: Doe: Narwhal - The Last Unicorn Enchantment Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Horns: {aii} + Ember Unicorn Horn 1 and Horn 2 + $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Doll: *LuLu*VoodooDoll_JoJo $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delphine - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment