Sunday, February 21, 2016

Purple Moon Part 2

Hiya everyone! I am back with the rest of the prizes from the Purple Moon Cherries on Top Hunt V, and it's just filled with terrific free gifts, no group is needed. Just peruse their lovely Winter Garden and Greenhouse areas, and find the tasty looking drinks garnished with cherries.


Our first look tonight features two of the prizes, along with the hunt item itself :) The top is the Covet Top in Pink, prize #07, and I just had to show you the rear view because of those amazing straps draped down the back. Initially I wanted to pair it with either the skirt or pants from yesterday's post, but they are both very high waisted and that didn't play nicely with the back details of this shirt, so instead you can see it with prize #08. That would be the Twi'lek Leggings in steel, and these are rich in detail as well with the chevron-like panels of what reminds me of snakeskin, all with that gorgeous shimmer that suits the color so well. As for the inset and what I'm holding on the left, that is the hunt object you're searching for :) When you click them, they give you an object to wear to unpack the prize, and this happens to be the object you're given...a delicious looking replica with a built in holding pose. 


More beauty in blue, this is prize #09 better known as their Leia Dress in Blue. The colors are stunning, and I so enjoy the sexy strappy back. As all the prizes are tonight, this is provided in standard mesh sizes.


Our final glimpse of the night is this beautiful Thelma Dress in Pink Floral, prize #10 in the hunt. That elegant draped neckline is just stunning, and I'm quite fond of the delicate bow and belt which is attached and looks like a deep bronze with that metallic sheen. This style is very slender, yet still highlights our curves.

No nail note tonight, went with the Slink default HUD included with all hands/feet. When I first got my Slink hands and feet, I was so excited by the HUDs out there that I pretty much forgot that the creator had provided some simple color choices for us that are very handy (no pun intended!).

What a day...my body isn't very happy with me so I kinda hibernated, hehe, which can be really fun but unexpected when you have insomnia for as many years as I have. I guess it's a necessity, just like naps for the sleep-deprived. It's been a good but emotional weekend and I'm hoping you've all had a lovely one too :) Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Purple Moon Cherries on Top Hunt V:

Photo 1:
Top: :: PM :: Covet Top in Pink $0L Prize #07
Pants: :: PM :: Twi'lek Leggings - steel $0L Prize #08

Photo 2:
Dress: :: PM :: Leia Dress in Blue $0L Prize #09

Photo 3:

Dress: :: PM :: Thelma Dress in Floral Pink MESH $0L Prize #10

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment