Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy International Women's Day!

Hiya everyone! It's rather fitting to be celebrating Internation Women's Day while showing you more goodies from the WOMENstuff Hunt, as we all deserve things that help us show our inner beauty, inner goddess, inner bad-ass, etc. ;) Part of what I appreciate so much about SL is the ability to be whoever or whatever I choose, even if that varies from day to day. So let's take a look at tonight's prizes...
First of all, don't I look like I've been on some exotic tropical vacation? Rocking a darker skin tone, details at the end :) My outfit is prize #135 from Glitterati, their Tyra & Jennifer outfit. This consists of the Tyra plaid fitmesh dress in several sizes including Belleza, Slink, and Maitreya. The shoes are Jennifer heels in rigged and non-rigged versions for Slink high. There is even a system layer black lace thong in the prize, not shown but very pretty.

I have another vision in red and black, also with shoes, but a totally different vibe! Prize #116 from LoveCats is our Mira Outfit which puts me in mind of silks, the dress being provided in standard mesh sizes and looking so sexy front and back. The shoes are for Slink high and have intriguing points on the top of the heels. 

I was very curious when I saw that prize #113 from C&P Casual Wear was named Stewardess...I googled flight attendant uniform and found out that Qantas has very similar uniforms to this outfit, only with pink and red where the blue and purple are here. This gift includes mesh top and belted skirt each in standard sizing, plus a system layer black undershirt that says mask waist area. I think this has a professional feel to it but certainly would enjoy wearing it around SL.

I think my tan makes this outfit look even more tropical and fun! This beauty is Spring Roses by House of Joi, #142 in the hunt path. While it has the appearance of a separate top and skirt, these are actually a single mesh piece in standard sizes which makes it even quicker to get dressed and look fabulous in a flash. I can't wait to wear this again and again!

This might be tied with the previous prize for my favorite of the night, hard to decide. Prize #145 from Ayva's Attic is this stunning Breeze Dress in butterflies, and I love the design and the colors. I have always been partial to butterflies, and this shade of blue is a terrific background for their delicate wings. The texturing is great too, very satiny!

Nail note of the night: same as last night, a $1L hunt prize from Pink Cherry #069, their Abstract for Slink in 8 colors with silver tips. My skin is also a hunt prize from WoW (my usual go-to skin designer) who are #026 in the hunt. Their gift to us is called Rumya Bronze and I am wearing the cleavage version but it also comes in a non-cleavage version. There are no appliers included but I had matching ones from a previous group gift. I quite enjoyed the dramatic makeup, especially with those first two gifts in tonight's post, the change was refreshing.

So much coming up this month to be excited about....The Wash Cart Sale starts in just over a week, and I've just begun the challenging Twisted Hunt with its 103 stops. It's certainly living up to its reputation as the hardest hunt in SL, but so worth it! So grateful to have Xan's help with this one, I definitely recommend doing it in teams. Wishing you all a beautiful evening, and sending magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress/Shoes: ! Glitterati ! - Tyra & Jennifer $0L Prize #135

Photo 2:

Dress/Shoes: LoveCats Mira Outfit $0L Prize #116

Photo 3:

Outfit: C&P Casual Wear Stewardess $0L Prize #113

Photo 4:

Dress: House of Joi - SPRING ROSES $0L Prize #142

Photo 5:

Dress: Ayva's Attic Breeze Dress (butterflies) $0L Prize #145

Nails: Pink Cherry PC Nail Polish Abstract for Slink exclusive WSH 2016 $1L Prize #069

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. WHunt, Rumya Bronze CL $0L Prize #026

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

1 comment: