Thursday, March 3, 2016

On The Hunt for More WomenStuff

Hiya everyone! Time for more gridwide hunt goodies from the WOMENstuff Hunt, spanning about 150 stores and bringing us free or dollarbie prizes galore. I still have plenty to share for a few more posts, and by then I will have started the latest round of the Twisted Hunt :) For now, my mind is on those little red shirts and the treasures they hold.


I couldn't resist wearing this all day, our gift from Aurora's Closet who are #047 in the hunt. Daisy in Purple is a one piece dress with the look of a blouse and skirt, elegant and sleek with that high waist and the beautiful pattern on top. Find the t-shirt here and you can claim this in several fitmesh sizes including ones for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.


For something more revealing and in a much brighter color palette, head to #048 Que Bella! where you can find their Estrella~Pink/Yellow Mix, vibrantly scattered with stars. This includes system layers for the top and bottom plus appliers for Omega and TMP, and don't forget the mesh skirt prim in 5 sizes. I love the little zipper up top in the back, little details that sometimes go unnoticed but I definitely appreciate those.


Mystic Dragon Designs is a wonderful stop if you need something comfy and casual, as you can see above. Their Tiger Lily Outfit is standard sizes for the top and pants, but as you can tell there is no alpha layer included so parts of my legs are playing peek-a-boo even with the XL size on. I will find an alpha because I do intend to wear this in the very near future :) The image included says that their model is wearing the Maitreya body. I love the soft flowers decorating the back of the sweatshirt and the right thigh.


My last look of the evening is a creative little number from #029 Culco and their Halter criss dress - Chinese Knot. I admit I do have a fondness for halter dresses, and this design has some intriguing details like that sheer panel in the back that reveals a flash of bum cleavage ;) I think my avi is trying to look innocent on the right, but her booty seems to say otherwise. Maybe she (I) was just pondering what club to wear this to first.

Nail note of the night: same as last night, Hello Dave's delightful Dreamer HUD for Slink and Omega, #041 in the hunt path. Closer look will be soon, so be on the lookout for it.

Busy but mostly fun day, I went to a farmers market and got some treats including Chai spice shortbread cookies, yum!! The spring produce will be here soon, meanwhile I get interesting things like that so I can't complain :) We are getting snow tomorrow but next week should be wonderfully warm, so I am just eagerly awaiting the temperatures then. Hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Aurora's Closet 'Daisy' in Purple $0L Prize #047

Photo 2:
Dress: Que Bella! !Q.B! Estrella~Pink/Yellow Mix $0L Prize #048

Photo 3:
Outfit: Mystic Dragon Designs Tiger Lily Outfit $0L Prize #052

Photo 4:
Dress: -Culco- Halter criss dress - Chinese knot $0L Prize #029

Nails: Hello Dave - Dreamer - Nail Applier (Slink/Omega) $0L Prize #041

Hair: Clawtooth: Swept Away (Red Pack) Collabor88
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment