Sunday, March 6, 2016

Womenstuff Wonders

Hiya everyone! There are plenty of prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt left for me to share, and I have several tonight that I hope you enjoy as much as I do :)

First we have a delightful dress from Vintage Touch, who are #098 in the hunt. This is their Winterflower Dress and comes in standard sizes, with that lovely pattern that reminds me of both Baroque and frost forming on windows. My imagination is a curious thing sometimes ;) 

Next we have a playful romper from Mette's (#062) called Caitlyn Lace Romper in several fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. This also includes a HUD with 4 color choices, two of which are shown above.

Caitlyn is a popular name is this hunt it seems, not only was it the last prize I showed but here you can see the Beautiful Dangerous gift of their Caitlyn Dress. This is prize #094 in the hunt, and comes in 5 standard sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes plus Belleza versions 1 and 2, Maitreya, and Slink. I love the slit at the left thigh, and who doesn't need a new little black dress?

Next we have prize #086 from K&E Designs, their Lacey Full Outfit with color HUD. This generous gift includes the top in standard sizes, pants (with spikes down each outer seam!) in standard plus a fitted version, the boots for Slink high, and a HUD for the top that features 8 color choices. So versatile, this will surely wind up getting lots of use in my inventory.

I suppose you could consider this photo my nail note of the night, hehe, well I had been promising a closer look at this gorgeous Dreamer set from Hello Dave, #041 in the hunt path, so here it is! The HUD is Slink and Omega compatible, 5 choices include the pale pink and glitter silver along with 3 different black feathers on the pink background. Mix and match these to your heart's content, or simply wear your favorite on all tips and toes. 

The weekends seem to be so busy lately, but certainly enjoyable so I'm not complaining. I am looking forward to the warmer weather this week, no more huddling under a snuggie while here online or wearing layer upon layer of clothing just to stop shivering enough to type. It probably wasn't the wisest decision to set up my computer in the room above the garage, and in front of a window, insulation doesn't seem to help much. No wonder I appreciate spring so much :) Sending magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Vintage Touch Winterflower Dress $0L Prize #098

Photo 2:

Outfit: @ Mette's Caitlyn Lace Romper $0L Prize #062

Photo 3:

Dress: Beautiful Dangerous ! BD ! Caitlyn Dress [WH] $0L Prize #094

Photo 4:

Outfit: K&E Designs - LACEY FULL OUTFIT with color HUD $0L Prize #086

Photo 5:
Nails: Hello Dave - Dreamer - Nail Applier (Slink/Omega) $0L Prize #041

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment