Thursday, March 10, 2016

Womenstuff Shoes and More

Hiya everyone! I have a few more WOMENstuff Hunt prizes to share, including a few pairs of shoes because who couldn't use pretty new shoes? For free, well that's even better! I have been focusing on the free prizes of this hunt, some are set for $1L and I've shown just a sprinkling of those. Tonight's are all free and all lovely :)

First we have a terrific mesh dress from #138 D D Creations, a wrap style dress with subtle pattern and a host of sizes provided for every body...5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. My gorgeous shoes also have a subtle floral pattern, they are the Cristy Pump Flower from G&D who are #096 in the hunt path. They come in Maitreya, Slink, and TMP versions with a HUD for 4 choices of color for the cork base.

If you need another little black dress, head over to #031 Sevyn East and find their hidden t-shirt. Inside you'll receive this Dutches Dress in Black, a system layer top and bottom with Omega and Belleza/Maitreya appliers, along with the mesh skirt panel in several sizes. More stunning shoes, these are our prize from #125 CJ Design & The Fab. They are called Stipped Heels and are a perfect fit for my Slink high feet.

Perhaps you are in the mood for boots, Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes has the gift for you! Their elegant Gilen Blue boots are in sizes for Slink high or regular avatar feet, so we can all appreciate them. This is prize #038 in the hunt.

If your thoughts are turning to Easter, be sure to visit the BHB/Nerdy Girl Collab store who are #120 in the hunt path and grab these! Their playful BHB Melza Easter Glass Slippers have great details like the bright bows in the back, colorful eggs on top, baskets and the words Happy Easter in each glass platform. Too cute :)

Wrapping up with some nails, this is our prize from #082 Nail It Good! and their Spring Fever Applier. 6 cheery designs, each for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza, and I'm enjoying those bright pops of color for sure.

My computer is giving me some grief, 2 BSOD (blue screen of death) in the past 16 hours or so...I'm told it's a memory dump issue, I know very little about the inner workings of this poor thing. The first crash was right before I started taking these photos, and the other was about an hour ago so I almost didn't even get to post anything tonight. I'm still on pins and needles waiting for another crash, so please excuse if I don't seem my usual cheerful self tonight. It's really hot here tonight, and the spring peepers are enjoying it as I can hear through my open window...who knew frogs could sound so much like birds? I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: D D Creations WS 2016 Gift $0L Prize #138
Shoes: G&D Pump Cristy Pink Flower $0L Prize #096

Photo 2:

Dress: Sevyn East !(SE)! Dutches Dress Black $0L Prize #031
Shoes: CJ DESIGN & The Fab .:CJ:. Stipped Heels $0L Prize #125

Photo 3:

Shoes: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes Gilen Blue $0L Prize #038

Photo 4:

Shoes: BHB/Nerdy Girl Collab !!BHB!! {MELZA} EASTER GLASS SLIPPERS $0L Prize #120

Photo 5:
Nails: Nail It Good! Spring Fever Applier HUD $0L Prize #082

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MARCH - Merle marshmellow v1 Group Gift ($300L Fee To Join)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment