Saturday, March 5, 2016

More Amazing Stuff from Womenstuff Hunt

Hiya everyone! Having a fun weekend so far? I have some more goodies tonight from the WOMENstuff Hunt, and since I'm on the slow side tonight I'm just going to dive right in!

First we have a lovely look in lavender, courtesy of #068 ELLE. This is their Opium in Lavender, and includes a system layer pants and top (lace and plain versions of the top) along with appliers for Omega, TMP, Physique, Maitreya, Belleza, and Lolas, and let's not forget our mesh skirt prim which is provided in a regular, Slink, and TMP version of each of the 5 standard sizes. It's chock full of components so you can get the best fit and the look you want.

This next prize makes me want to visit a secluded tropical island! BlackRose Fashion is store #077 in the hunt path, and this is their Halter Open Back Dress Floral. Find that hidden t-shirt and you get this beauty in several fitted sizes including Maitreya and Slink. The pattern is so cheerful, and that is one intricate design.

VIPs Creations is offering this adorable Female Dress - Spring Heart as their prize (#078) and at first I looked and wondered where they got the name from as I only saw flowers and mushrooms in the pattern. Then I turned around and voila! Instant love and realization. This is one of those "too cute to take off" outfits, with a dress in standard sizes and Belle White shoes for Slink high or Belleza. 

Since this is another outfit that was too cute to take off, I'm still wearing it ;) This is the prize from #100 WinTeRwooD Designs and is their Leia Black Top and Leia Black Skinny Jeans in Black Pinstripe. Each are included in a multitude of sizes, 5 classic and 5 fitmesh plus Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza versions. I love the lace and the halter design of the top, want to wear it with jeans and skirts and half my inventory, LOL! The jeans are so versatile too, this is a fantastic prize.

It's been a typical Saturday for me, fairly chaotic but I enjoy them nonetheless...I take a 2 hour nap (sometimes less or even none) then head to a farmers/artisan market where I get to see some wonderful people and am tempted by their delicious goods :) Today the newest vendor is selling soup, and I am one of those people who enjoys soup year round so I expect to become a big fan and frequent customer. I did get several more hours sleep, probably 4-5, so I'm not utterly sleep deprived and am happy to be here as always. Sending magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: -E L L E- Opium Lavender $0L Prize #068

Photo 2:

Dress: BlackRose Halter Open Back Dress Floral $0L Prize #077

Photo 3:

Dress: VIPs Creations Female Dress-Spring Heart $0L Prize #078

Photo 4:

Outfit: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:.Leia black top/Skinny Jeans $0L Prize #100

Nails: Hello Dave - Dreamer - Nail Applier (Slink/Omega) $0L Prize #041

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment