Saturday, March 26, 2016

Steamy Saturday Spring Freshness

Hiya everyone! As you can tell by now from my past several posts, the Spring Freshness part of my title refers to the current round of the Wash Cart Sale, which wraps up on the 30th so you have a few days yet to visit if you haven't done so yet. As for the steamy part, well that is because I am showing a couple of free prizes from the Steam XI Hunt, a gridwide hunt with the theme Realms of the Deep. It does end in a few days, end of the month like the cart sale, so you will want to hurry if you are interested. Lots of fun nautical steampunk items can be found, mostly home decor.

I definitely look like I was caught twirling around in this lovely dress from Loordes of London, one of their terrific Cart Sale options. This is The Victorian Standard #20 and I am delighting in the details like the rich colors and that shiny attached belt. It reminds me of a kilt, and at $10L is quite a deal. You can visit their main store by clicking here, but for the cart sale items you'll want to visit the link in the credits at the end.

We now head to ancient Greece, by way of the Anachron cart at the Cart Sale. This stunning chiton is the Women's Homeward Star Chiton and can be found there in several variations for just $10L each. On the left you can see it in Virgo, and on the left is Pegasus. This actually made me realize that my avi's rezday would make her zodiac sign Virgo, so it is extra appropriate for me to choose that one :) Be sure to visit their cart and pick your favorite color combinations. Their main store link is here, cart location in credits at the end.

Another don't-miss cart is DemotiK, with several bargains available including the Beaded Sateen Mini Dress in 4 different colors. Above you can see the Copper on the left, and the Teal on the right. The style is sexy and a bit edgy with those spikes around the high waist, and at only $10L a piece you can pick up all the colors without hurting your SL wallet :) To visit the DemotiK main store click here, but for the cart sale deals you'll want the link in the credits at the end.

And now for some steamy goodness, we have prize #021 from Steam XI courtesy of Inara's Fantasy Couture. Their delightful Inara's Steampunk Cutie immediately made me smile, with the fun details and earthy colors. Find their aqua colored cog and you will receive this in standard mesh sizes. 

My final look of the evening is another Steam XI prize, this time from Sparrow by Design who are #040 in the hunt path. This is their cute Mrs Kraken Dress, with another appealing use of suspenders and skirt. This has the delicate bow tie attached and some great button work, and comes in standard sizes. 

My post tomorrow may be late and/or much shorter than usual, as my day will involve an earlier start than normal and a bit of travel to get to see my family. This usually wears me out (car rides and I do not get along) but I will still try my best :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a magnificent weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Loordes of London-The Victorian Standard-#20 $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Gown Left: Anachron - Women's Homeward Star Chiton - Virgo $10L Wash Cart Sale

Gown Right: Anachron - Women's Homeward Star Chiton - Pegasus $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dress Left: DemotiK Copper Beaded Sateen Mini Dress $10L Wash Cart Sale

Dress Right: DemotiK Teal Beaded Sateen Mini Dress $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 4:

Dress: Inara's Fantasy Couture Steampunk Cutie $0L Steam XI Prize #021

Photo 5:

Dress: Sparrow by Design Steam XI Mrs Kraken Dress $0L Steam XI Prize #040

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High


No comments:

Post a Comment