Thursday, June 23, 2016

Wash Cart Sale and Kiyomizu Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features a wonderful mix of values from the Wash Cart Sale, and prizes from the free Kiyomizu Hunt. The cart sale has nearly 2 weeks remaining as it runs until July 6th, and you can find a wide assortment of fashions, accessories, home furnishings and more. The Kiyomizu hunt begins at the Kiyomizu Mall, lots of hidden ninja kitties and I will say that many are really tiny and tucked inside walls or floors. It takes a super sleuth to find ninjas :) 


My first look of the night is actually two of the 5 selections available at the Aleutia cart. This is their Summer Chill dress in Serenity on the left, Spring on the right, and they each include standard mesh sizes. The colors are terrific, and I love those little pocket flaps on the skirt just below the sweater hem. They don't seem to have a mainstore at the moment, so for now please enjoy the cart sale items and I will update if I find out a mainstore link.


This cute piggy pair being watched over by a friendly bird is one of the many delightful cart sale offerings from Dixie Dandelion, their Piggy Forest Barrel Planter. It has a land impact of just 5, and those pretty sunflowers are a part of it as well so it provides a splash of color to your yard. Just $10L for all this cuteness! As for my outfit, I am wearing a charming romper from Entice, their Fools Rush In Romper in Pink. The deep pink belt (attached) is a perfect match for the pretty flowers on the top, and the shorts have a fun black lace design that really caught my eye as well. This is just one of over a dozen offerings on their cart for only $10L a piece. The mainstores are linked to the names here, but each cart location is found in the credits below.


Over to the Kiyomizu hunt and those elusive little kitties, I shared a prize yesterday from Cream Spaghetti Hair and tonight I have a prize from another of their locations to show you. This is stop #13 in the hunt, and is Summer Dress fat pack with 4 colors in each of the standard mesh sizes. They are very generous to provide both of these gifts, and I really enjoy both of them.


One last glimpse for the evening is another hunt prize, courtesy of #15 ::kDm::. The lovely Summer Dots fat pack includes standard mesh sizes plus a HUD for 7 different color options, two of which are shown above. All of the colors really pop, and the style is delightful for summer.

I have exciting news that will greatly benefit my blogging in the future...I received a generous gift (from a stranger, a random act of kindness) of a Slink Physique body! I am so grateful and touched by the thoughtfulness that was shown to me. There have been several hunts lately where the prize was just an Omega applier with no system layers, and I have seen lately a trend towards body-specific mesh sizes only (no standard sizes) so I know I would eventually need a mesh body. I really regretted all those great prizes I was unable to show you. I am familiar with Slink from my hands and feet, so right now my biggest challenge seems to be figuring out why the seams between feet/ankles and default head/neck are so visible. It is a learning process but one I fully embrace :) I might not wear the body for every post, but at least I have it as a possibility now.

I hope you are all having a fantastic day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Aleutia- Summer Chill Serenity $10L Cart Sale
Dress Right: Aleutia- Summer Chill Spring $10L Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Romper: Entice - Fools Rush In Romper - Pink $10L Cart Sale
Planter: Dixie Dandelion DD Piggy Forest Barrel Planter $10L Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dresses: Cream Spaghetti Hair !creamSH! Summer Dress-fat pack- $0L Kiyomizu Prize #13

Photo 4:
Outfits: ::kDm:: Summer Dots -fat pack- $0L Kiyomizu Prize #15

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Melissa Tan CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment