Monday, June 6, 2016

Women Only Hunt Wonders

Hiya everyone! I have been working on another free gridwide hunt, the Women Only Hunt, which runs until the 18th of the month. This one is a bit different, as to get around you must get the HUD from the starting location and click each number to open the map. There are several dozen stores who have hidden a prize for us in their $0L coconut half, and the HUD gives you the hint for each store when you click the number. Here are just a handful of the many wonderful gifts to be found...


First we have a fantastic dress from Perch, their WOH Beach Dress Gift. It is provided in 5 standard sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes, so an excellent range for many bodies. I love the nautical print and the gentle drape, very flattering of our curves. You probably couldn't help but notice my sunglasses, well those are a hunt prize too, from Insanya called Cali Sunglasses. There are 2 pairs included, with and without a rotate script, and a HUD with 10 colors for the frames, 6 colors for the lenses, 4 opacity choices, a resize script and more. Just click the sunglasses themselves to rotate them up to the top of your head as shown on the right above.


Next we have two more delightfully summery gifts. My outfit is the Jae Bikini & Shirt by Cheeky, and comes in system layers (shown) plus an Omega applier for your body needs. Every summer outfit needs an effective sunscreen, so be sure to find the coconut at Lewd to pick up your free Zinc Nosecoat. You get the pretty pink bottle to hold, and a system zinc tattoo along with the Omega applier to protect our noses. 


This gauzy looking maxi dress is our prize from American Bazaar called the Mandinga dress. Those colors are amazing, and the style is dreamy for summer. It puts me in mind of a secluded tropical beach, somewhere warm and peaceful. You get this beauty in standard mesh sizes.


One last look for the night, this is the Satin Camisole Purple prize from Goth1c0. It is provided in an impressive 13 mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I look to be daydreaming about where to head in this sizzling dress, since SL is full of possibilities.

I am so tired of adulting lately, LOL, today was an eye doctor visit with drops in my eyes that dilated my pupils, then I had to go outside in the brightest sunlight imaginable. I don't think my eyes have forgiven me yet ;) I'm ridiculously nearsighted so they have to be extra thorough, and my new glasses (which I almost never wear, I'm used to contacts) had a surcharge for the high prescription that the employee had never encountered before. I felt like a total freak, and not in a fun way. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and won't involve any doctors, whew! Hope you all have a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Women Only Hunt 1:

Photo 1:
Dress: Perch - WOH Beach Dress Gift $0L Hunt Prize
Sunglasses: :::insanya::: Cali Sunglasses $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: :cheeky: Jae Bikini & Shirt $0L Hunt Prize
Sunscreen: : Lewd : Zinc Nosecoat $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: AMERICAN BAZAAR [AB] Mandinga Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Goth1c0: Satin Camisole Purple $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MARCH - Merle marshmellow v3
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment