Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wash Cart Sale and Noelia Island Hunt

Hiya everyone! It is a very exciting day for bargain shoppers like myself, The Wash Cart Sale has opened for another amazing round. Everything is $10L or less, and just wait until you see the quality and selection available from dozens of talented designers. I was just as enthusiastic about this event before joining their blogging team, and am genuinely honored. As for the hunt prizes you will see tonight, I visited the gorgeous Noelia Island for a hunt to introduce people to their breathtaking island, and it is unlike my usual hunt explorations. This is a leisurely stroll to follow clues from people and animals around the island, who give you the next hint notecard and in some cases a gift. I recommend visiting their blog first, and I was so impressed by the beauty of the island that I returned to take all of tonight's photos there.


This was a stunning spot to show you one of several wonderful dresses available from Nerdy Girl at the Wash Cart Sale, along with one of her delicate pairs of sandals from the cart. This is The Wash Beach Dress - Ocean Wave, just $10L for standard mesh sizes, and Flower Sandals - Blue Leather adorning my feet. Those are included in rigged for Slink flat and unrigged versions, just $10L per color. This cart is always worth a visit, and those beach dresses can be found there in other designs as well. Their mainstore link is >here< and the direct link to their cart is in the credits at the end.



A designer dropped out of the Cart Sale so I was asked to take the image of their item down, so I have removed photo #2 from here and the credits, please excuse the numbering issue.


There is a charming vineyard on Noelia Island, and I am visiting the vineyard villa's inner courtyard to show you this hunt prize, courtesy of Lady Dragon's Designs. They have included standard sizes, fitmesh sizes, Belleza, Slink, and Maitreya sizes too for a fantastic fit. I love the color and the daring slit in the front of the skirt, although this pose built into this well seems to be showing just modest hints of the slit. 


In another view from the vineyard, you can see in the distance that building my first photo was taken at...this place is a feast for the eyes and well worth exploring. Meanwhile I am showing you another hunt prize, this time from Prism Designs. They are offering this lovely Coco dress (along with a matching hat, not shown) in standard mesh sizes. I think the tallest flowers in the planter next to me are coincidentally a beautiful match for the colors of the dress.

I really enjoyed preparing tonight's post, and will definitely be returning to Noelia Island in the future for sightseeing and relaxing. As someone who has been counting down the days to the start of the Wash Cart Sale, I can certainly say that brightened my day as well :) I did indulge in a bit of hair shopping, and picked up this updo from Truth Hair's discount room where each style is $50L per color pack. Leighton here includes two different styles, the other having a long thin layer of waves in the back, like escaped tendrils. I hope you all had a terrific day, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Nerdy Girl )*NG*( The Wash Beach Dress - Ocean Wave $10L Cart Sale
Sandals: Nerdy Girl )*NG*( Flower Sandals - Blue Leather $10L Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dress: (NIH) Summer Dress by Lady Dragon's Designs $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Prism Coco by Journey $0L Hunt Prize


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Leighton - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Phraya Tan CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment