Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Body of Evidence Hunting

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing you several prizes from the Body of Evidence Hunt, a gridwide $1L hunt with a wide variety of prizes which are labeled male, female, or unisex on the hunt website so you know before you head to each store what you can find there. The hunt objects are flat signs with corresponding stick figures for female and/or male, and there are hints on their site to guide you. As I usually do, I have picked a random selection to show you and perhaps pique your interest in hitting the hunt trail.


My first look combines two different prizes, starting with the outfit which is from OMG! Inc. called Black Leather Rivets/Chains. It comes in system layers and Omega appliers for the top and pants, and there are cuffs for the pants to give them that slightly full, wrinkled look. These are wonderfully detailed and I couldn't resist. Speaking of wonderful details, you can see that I accessorized with the stunning jewelry from Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Charity Shop, their Dragon Heart jewelry set for females (there is also a separate prizes for the males, a matching necklace to be found). I love the silver and amber combination, and have a strong fondness for dragons. The earrings remind me of seahorses, so are probably the water or serpent type dragons found in many mythology about them, and each ear cuff has a glowing heart as well.


Next I decided it was time to cool off in a brightly colored bikini from MFSL which I believe stands for Moda Fashion Second Life. This cute and flirty suit comes in standard mesh sizes, and the top and bottom are separate which can help you find a better fit sometimes. I love the sprinkling of subtle polka dots, reminds me of soft glitter.


I must be in the mood for dark colored casual wear, as my next find is this great strapless capri outfit from Moolala. It includes the top and pants as system layers and HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, and even comes with that terrific leaf necklace. That zipper in the back is a great added touch to the already outstanding texture.


Perhaps you would enjoy something dressy, well I found this shimmery stunner as our hunt prize from Xtasya, in their Marketplace store. They might be between inworld locations at the moment as the only listing for them is the marketplace, and it is not hard to find their $1L hunt item along with other dollarbies there. This beautiful Exuberant Sequin Gown is a BoE exclusive color, and is provided in standard mesh sizes.


One final look of the evening, I have been thoroughly enjoying the prize I found at Rad Designs for this hunt called Jems. The HUD is compatible with Eve, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega, and features 6 colors with an X across it studded in diamonds. One of the colors was not working for me, just SL being its usual weird self, so there is a lovely teal that you cannot see above because it was staying a grey unrezzed texture. I would bet that when I login later, it will work perfectly for me as the other shades did :) I would also like to mention there are other hunt prizes to be found there, along with a lucky chair and a mini mania board so be sure to explore the shop and enjoy!

I apologize for the lack of post yesterday, it was a combination of technical difficulties and just a generally rough day but I really did miss blogging, and am glad to be here now. My foot is still a bother, but I am being patient while it tries to heal, and I have some random ideas for future blog posts. Those are important as they keep me motivated, and I do welcome suggestions here or on twitter or flickr, etc. With fewer free gridwide hunts these days, it can be pretty rough finding quality freebies to share.

Sending you all many magical magpie hugs, and I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Body of Evidence Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: OMG! Inc. Black Leather Rivets/Chains $1L Hunt Prize
Jewelry: Harambee-Gwassi Dragon Heart Jewelry Set [Female] $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: MFSL Fashion Bikini Body of Evidence Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: ~*Moolala*~ Body of Evidence Hunt Gift $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Xtasya .::X::. Exuberant Sequin Gown - BoE Exclusive Color $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: [:Rad Designs:] Jems $1L Hunt Prize


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Isolde - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG 2016 GEN. Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment