Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fishing at Sn@tch until Third Period

Hiya everyone! I have been fishing at Sn@tch in my spare time, and with Xan's help (as always) I have completed their fishing set called Third Period. There are two styles of sweaters, tweed pants, skirts, socks, shoes, a backpack, and makeup all in applicable system layers and Omega appliers or mesh. It has a sassy feel to it, and is a very versatile set that can be combined in a number of fun ways. I am excited to show you just a few of those many ways here tonight, and just as a reminder it is free to fish but you do need a 7 Seas fishing rod which can be purchased at the store (or anywhere 7 Seas fishing is offered) for $100L for the casual rod (no bait needed) or the more expensive pro rod which allows for the use of purchased bait to increase your chances of catching with each cast. It is an investment that I feel is well worth it, since either rod can be used at Sn@tch for a new set every 2 weeks or so, and other places for anything they choose to put in their custom prize givers :) Okay, on to the wonderful prizes!


First we have the Danielle Sweater in Black, I used the Omega applier but the system layers are also available to catch. I failed to notice that the pants layer should be activated too, so wound up with a sliver of belly showing this way. The puffy sleeves are prim and a separate catch, bagged together. Working our way down, the skirt is the Marnie Corduroy in Blue, an adorable mini with built in belt, in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, and Venus versions. All sizes are bagged together for each color as well. My sneakers are the Sn@tchers Low Rise Sneaks in black, each caught separately, no foot is specified but I left my Slink feet on, set to flat, and removed the base to reduce my foot height. That worked perfectly :) I am sure you could go with default feet easily as well, but with the socks I was applying in the next photo I felt like what I did was easiest.


Here are those socks I mentioned, these are the Naughty Socks in Faded Grey, via Omega applier (system layer caught separately) and I paired them with the same top and skirt as before only in different colors. This time the Danielle Sweater is in Grey, Omega applier and poofy sleeves, and I even remembered the pants layer this time. The cute ruffly skirt is the Marnie Corduroy Mini in black, so I have a neat monochrome look going on.


I did mention two different sweater styles, this is the Collegiate Sweater which is in 5 different colors total from this fishing set. On the left is blue, on the right you see Army. These are provided in standard sizes, each color has 5 included together in one bag for easy catching. I am also enjoying the Tweed Pants in Grey here, Omega applier but the system layer pants are also a catchable item. You can also see on the left, the fun Third Period Backpack in Black, which adds to the schoolgirl vibe while being very simple and matching everything quite well.


Here are two more colors of the Collegiate Sweater, black on the left and plum on the right. The Marnie Corduroy Mini skirts are also seen here in blue and in grey. The socks certainly do look great with any color top or skirt. You also might notice a makeup change, I have added her lovely Third Period Makeup in Peachy which is available to catch in a system layer (shown) or Omega for mesh heads. Ivey recently got her first mesh head, so there are lots of her already terrific makeups being remade into Omega HUDs so be on the lookout if you are a mesh head fan.


Finally we have a closer look at the before and after with the makeup, I found it intriguing that it softened my eyeliner and added a gorgeous shimmer to my eyes and lips. It looks like a completely different skin! The added flush is noticeable too, really amazing work but not surprising as I have appreciated her makeup before from fishing sets. Her texturing in general is outstanding and I've always been in awe of that, so it is nice to see Ivey enjoying dressing up our faces as well as our bodies. I should also mention that I switched to the Collegiate Sweater in Grey as that is one color I hadn't shown yet. So 5 colors of collegiate sweater, 2 of Danielle sweater, 3 skirt colors, that is a lot of possibilities.

It was a rainy Sunday here, nothing really out of the ordinary happened and I am looking forward to a fresh new week with healing and who knows what else :) I do not have any real plans yet, so anything is possible. I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend and have a terrific week ahead, magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All 7 Seas Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Danielle Sweater (Black) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Marnie Corduroy Mini (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tchers Low Rise Sneaks (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Danielle Sweater (Grey) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Marnie Corduroy Mini (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Socks: Sn@tch Naughty Socks (Faded Grey) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Sweater Left: Sn@tch Collegiate Sweater (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Sweater Right: Sn@tch Collegiate Sweater (Army) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Tweed Pants (Grey) Omega Applier $0L Fishing Prize
Backpack: Sn@tch Third Period Backpack (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Sweater Left: Sn@tch Collegiate Sweater (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Marnie Corduroy Mini (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Sweater Right: Sn@tch Collegiate Sweater (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Marnie Corduroy Mini (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Third Period Makeup (Peachy) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Sweater: Sn@tch Collegiate Sweater (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup Right: Sn@tch Third Period Makeup (Peachy) $0L Fishing Prize


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Trixie - gingers *discount area 2nd floor*
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Roxana Tan 2016
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment