Friday, August 12, 2016

Let's Get This Weekend Started

Hiya everyone! It's time to kick off the weekend, and I am doing so by showing you some more Womenstuff Hunt prizes that have great potential to be part of your weekend plans, no matter what those may be. Just find those hidden red t-shirts, either $0L or $1L, in 150 different stores for this gridwide hunt and be sure to check the hints and the prize number so you pick up the correct one as a few stores still had previous hunt gifts hidden as well. I enjoy gridwide hunting very much, always have, and this one is a biggie so don't wait too long :)

Tazz Creations has this versatile skirt set in their hidden shirt, just $1L gets you this pretty Vogue Skirt and Shirt in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version. There is also a nifty HUD for each piece, 6 textures to choose from, so you can mix or match to your heart's content. I seem to have been in a matchy mood this morning ;)

If your weekend plans extend no further than the bedroom, well I recommend a visit to -E L L E- Couture first to grab their free hidden t-shirt. It contains this gorgeous Lovelace lingerie in Magenta, sure to drop some jaws. There are system layers plus HUDs for Omega, TMP, Physique, Belleza, Maitreya, and Lolas, and that sassy choker with bell is included too. From the back you can see the seams on the stockings, a wonderful touch to be sure. I really felt like this needed some shoes (especially since I was prancing around my backyard like this? LOL) with great heels, so I paired it with our prize from Image Reflections. These are their Leather Heels - LG Rivets - Black, for Slink High or compatible feet. It made me think of that old duet Leather and Lace, combining these gifts, so now of course I'm earwormed which happens to me at least a dozen times a day.

I am loving the variety of colors I get to show you tonight, too, like this playful free gift from Exquisitely Exposed. It consists of an Omega applier for the Showin My Stuff Top, and the Stuffed Shorts in Blue are mesh in several sizes: standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. There is no system layer for the top but you can pair these shorts with a wide variety of shirts if need be, and I had to show the back so you could see the detail of the cute zipper on those shorts. 

Celtic Wolf has this wonderful, vividly colored Aurora Wrap Dress hidden in their free t-shirt for us. It includes what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and has a terrific texture that makes me want to touch it. I can't decide if it looks more like suede or brushed silk to me, but I am a very tactile person and would probably wind up 'petting' this dress like I used to do to someone's suede jacket all the time without realizing it. Boy, did I get teased for that.

My last look of the night is our fantastic prize from Lilbit Sass, where finding the hidden t-shirt for just one linden will earn you this vibrant Color Splash Maxi in the lucky 13 of sizes again (5 fitmesh, 5 standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and I love those colors! On a personal note, I would like to suggest that while you are there please take advantage of the sale that is going on, as it is for a worthy cause. The owner is raising funds because of a RL personal tragedy, and I have spoken highly of her quality merchandise before, so this is a good time to pick out some great clothing while helping someone through a rough time.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a doozy for me...the farmers market I go to is next to a micro-brewery, who are celebrating their first anniversary with a big block party type event, and the crowds are sure to be massive (I don't much like crowds) and the parking will be a zoo, etc etc, but there will be plenty of good food and beer. Admittedly I am not a beer person, but there will be German sausages (6 kinds!) and potato salad and all sorts of noms, along with the usual farmers market goodies. I hope you all have something exciting planned for your weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Tazz Creations Vogue Shirt/Skirt $1L Prize #047

Photo 2:

Lingerie: -E L L E- COUTURE Lovelace Magenta $0L Prize #121
Shoes: Image Reflections Leather Heels-LG Rivets-Black $0L Prize #119

Photo 3:

Outfit: Exquisitely Exposed WS Hunt Gift $0L Prize #072

Photo 4:

Dress: Celtic Wolf CW-Aurora Wrap Dress $0L Prize #090

Photo 5:

Dress: Lilbit Sass - Color Splash Maxi $1L Prize #127

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Brandi - gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment