Friday, August 26, 2016

Le'La Group Gifts Galore

Hiya everyone! Earlier today I discovered a new-to-me store called Le'La that has wonderful clothing and tattoos, and I was very pleased to see a number of group gifts both for their own free group and several other groups catering to various mesh bodies, Omega fans, etc. So I am showing you some of the cute clothing gifts tonight, and if you like what you see I suggest checking out the lucky boards (with free group tag) also upstairs across from all the group gifts.


This first outfit is a gift for the Fitmesh Fanatics group (free to join) and is called Le'La Outfit Lorena #1. It probably will not surprise you then that it is provided in 8 fitmesh sizes, including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. It is a unique style that I really enjoy, and the colors caught my attention as well.


If the first one's colors weren't to your liking, or you just appreciate variety (as I do), well you can also pick up the Lorena Outfit #5 in these earth tones as a free group gift from LeLa's store group itself. This is included in the same fitmesh sizes as above, same great fit just in different colors and fun textures.


This intriguing suit is another group gift, called Le'La Dayoma Suit. It is provided in system layers and appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. Each of those is included in blue, green, pink, and red so you have plenty of color options. Just don't ask me to pick a favorite, they are all terrific colors!


Perhaps you would like a suit with some cute buttons and a vintage floral pattern, well be sure to pick up the Jackie Suit gift too. It is included in system layers along with HUDs for Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya, and the style is a mixture of modest and cheeky.


My last look for the evening is this adorable Korasia Dress in a vivid denim texture with bright yellow bows and buttons. This dress comes in 9 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Slink Physique. Part of me does not want to have to take this dress off until Christmas ;) 

Hair note of the night: I visited the Kawaii Project to plunder the Doe hair gacha, and was very lucky to get the color I wanted on my second play (gingers). This is their delightful Tasha hair, and there are plenty of special treatsf or sale at the Kawaii Project so I definitely recommend stopping by.

My day was pretty good, my foot is on the road to recovery (the doctor finally was able to see and remove a foreign body) and I go back in a few days for another checkup but it is a relief to have an answer this time. Being a medical mystery is not my idea of a good time. I hope all of you have a beautiful weekend planned, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Le'La Outfit Lorena #1  $0L Fitmesh Fanatics Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Le'La Outfit Lorena #5 $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 3:
Suit: {Le'La} Dayoma Suit $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:
Suit: {Le'La} Jackie Set $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 5:
Dress: {Le'La} Korasia Dress gift $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: Doe: Tasha (solid) - Gingers $75L Kawaii Project Gacha Prize


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Serena Tan 01 RB
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Autumn (M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment