Monday, August 1, 2016

Sn@tch Fishing- Girls Over Flowers

Hiya everyone! This morning I was so excited to complete the new Sn@tch 7 Seas fishing set, called Girls Over Flowers. As a reminder, when you purchase the official 7 Seas rod from a vendor (the one at Sn@tch or anywhere else on the grid you encounter one) you can fish unbaited at Sn@tch and catch these amazing sets that change every 2 weeks or so. It's an initial investment for the rod that pays off for the rest of your Second Life :) I really do need to find out what other clothing stores offer fishing prizes, as 7 Seas strongly encourages custom prize givers. The newest set is 23 pieces, system layers and Omega appliers plus 6 mesh skirts (each bagged with standard sizing and an alpha layer) and even a gorgeous makeup tattoo layer. I loved the booties, too! I suppose you'd like to see some photos...


I started off with the Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater in Aqua, matched it with the Buffy Calico Mini in Aqua, and added the cute Chained Booties in White. I used the Omega HUD I caught for the sweaters, but each has a separate system layer to catch as well. Each bootie and the shoe base are separate catches.


Switching things up a bit, I added the GoF Over The Knee Socks in White (Omega, system layer is a separate catch) and on the left I am wearing the sweater in grey with the skirt in blue. On the right, the sweater is in blue but the skirt is the grey version. That is really quite a view from behind, isn't it? :) It is also interesting how posture really affects height, as that pose makes me look way taller than the left side pose. These GoF names keep making me think Goblet of Fire, my Harry Potter addiction is showing!


The next stage in my experimenting with this terrific fishing set was to add the adorable bows to the socks, which are items #10 and #11 to catch, along with #12 the HUD to change their colors to match all those great sweaters and skirts. I also added the stunning makeup that is part of the set too, Sn@tch Freckle Makeup in Pink Kitten. There is a closer look at the end of the post. On the left I am wearing the sweater and skirt in Pink, on the right they are in Purple.


The last color to share is a soft yellow, in both the sweater and the skirt. Even the bows have been changed via their HUD to match this buttery shade. 


My final image of the night is a better look at that amazing makeup, a before and after shot in fact. The left is without, the skin I am wearing is the current group gift from WoW skins and has just the softest touches of makeup. On the right I've added the Freckles Makeup in Pink Kitten, and you can see that it does indeed have a sprinkling of sweet freckles across the cheeks and nose. The eyeliner is superb, I am a huge fan of the cat eye liner look, and those lips are pillowy perfection. I think of this look as just this side of innocent ;)

Today was a better day here, it's still hot and somewhat rainy but I managed to get outside while it was dry for a while. Good day for Pokemon GO, despite the game's best efforts to make things difficult for us...I got 2 new pokemon including the one who got away (now my Pokedex shows caught 63/seen 63, yaay!) plus I hatched a couple of eggs. I hope this upcoming week is a good one for all of you, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All 7 Seas Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Aqua) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Aqua) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Chained Bootie (White) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top Left: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Socks: Sn@Tch GoF Over Knee Socks (White) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top Left: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Bows: Sn@tch GoF Sock Bow (Left and Right) $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Freckle Makeup (Pink Kitten) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch GoF Crop Sweater (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Buffy Calico Mini (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Closeup with and without Makeup from Photo 3-
Sn@tch Freckle Makeup (Pink Kitten) $0L Fishing Prize


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Velvet - gingers
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JULY Katty Tan 2016 (New Group Gift)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment