Saturday, August 20, 2016

Addicted to Appliers

Hiya everyone! While my title is more and more appropriate for me these days, it actually is a reference to the Addicted To Appliers Hunt which is a gridwide $1L hunt with plenty of treats for mesh hands, bodies, and heads. I am showing a random selection of ones I particularly enjoyed, but as always I suggest you peek at the hunt blog to see what else is available to suit your own personal tastes. You are looking for a peachy toned bandage (band-aid without the copyrighted name? LOL) and when you find it just pay it $1L for the folder of goodness. 


My first stop was Nomiki's Creations, whose bandage holds not one but 2 sets of their Christine Hoop Short Sets, one set black and blue and yellow, the other green and white and red. I have mixed and matched these quite a bit, wear them however makes you happy. These are provided in system layers along with Omega and Maitreya HUDs. I feel like that top would work well with a maxi skirt, too, for a Boho look.


I am trying to be somewhat discreet here because the top of the *PB Designs* hunt prize is a bit sheer. Their gift is these Blue Leopard Tank Top & Panties, in system layers with an Omega applier. I really like the leopard print on the panties, and I am puzzled as to how my avi suddenly has major thigh gap. I am more of a 'love your curves' kind of person, and these gifts seem to suit any body size so I am happy about that.


While visiting PB Designs, I noticed they had a couple of SLF&O group gifts so I am pleased to show you one of those as well. The group is free to join, and this is the Roberta Mesh Jumper which includes several mesh sizes (standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) along with a HUD featuring 12 color options. I was amused while assembling this photo, as my avi's eyes appear to be telling a story...thinking of someone special, thinking of them...oohh hey someone special, you caught me! 


This hunt prize is from Lomo by [ IBAN ] and is called Bloom, just find their hidden bandage and you can claim this breezy little beauty for $1L in a standard fitted size plus versions for Maitreya, TMP, Slink, and Hourglass. I love the soft layers and colors, this looks like the kind of thing that would make me twirl around in delight.


Nail bonanza!! I scooped up 3 very different yet equally stunning nail polish prizes, and am tickled pink (among many other colors) to show them to all of you. At the top you will see the prize from LIVIA, their Star Bliss Nails with 5 gorgeous designs on a HUD that is compatible with Omega, Maitreya, and Slink. These work so well as a single design or mixed mani, in my favorite colors. In the middle of the photo, those yummy fruity nails are our prize from Firelight Creations, their Citrus Nails with 4 bright designs for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Great for summer, but in SL it can always be any season we wish. Last but certainly not least is the dramatic Black Diamonds from Rad Designs, who are offering this striking HUD in 6 deep shades with a line of diamonds down the center of each nail, dividing the color from a black half. I was wearing the blue/black above in the first two photos. For the fourth photo I chose a selection from the LIVIA prize.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfits: Nomiki's Creations Christine Hoop Short Sets $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *PB Designs* Blue Leopard Tank Top & Panties $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: *PB Designs* SLF&O GG - Roberta Mesh Jumper $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Lomo by [ IBAN ] Dress Bloom 11 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails Top: LIVIA::Star Bliss Nails $1L Hunt Prize
Nails Center: Firelight Creations {FC} Citrus Nails $1L Hunt Prize
Nails Bottom: [:Rad Designz:] Black Diamonds $1L Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Safe
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG AUG NATASHA Tan 2016
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment