Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Kiyomizu Summer Hunting

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few treats from the Kiyomizu Summer 2017 Hunt, a seasonal hunt I have been enjoying for several years that starts at the Kiyomizu Mall and continues at some main stores of various stores in the mall. What I usually do is walk the entire shopping center and check each store, sometimes the signs are inside the store so I do pop into each one to check, and then I click one of the floating ghosts above the sidewalks who directs you to a website that shows which ninja cats you have found and where you still need them. You cannot refresh the site once it's open, so I do go back and re-click a ghost periodically to check my progress. This way I am sure not to miss any, and everything is scripted in such a way that the signs notify the system if the kitty is within range or not, so you are not visiting any place that isn't quite ready. This round I noticed most of the hidden cats were easier to find, not completely enclosed in a box or piece of furniture, and not shrunk smaller than an avi's fingernail, which is extra helpful since there are no hints to find them. I am always amused when one is hanging from the ceiling of one of the stores, peeking down at us like "Hi!" :) Apparently ninja kitties are playful. At the end of tonight's post, I have a special look at a gorgeous new release from LIVIA at their mainstore, a fantastic set of eyeshadows.


This first dress is from **milky-way and is one of the many prizes hidden at the Kiyomizu Mall itself, called 17-06 Summer Dress Kiyomizu. This floaty confection in pink and white comes in several fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Just find the kitty hiding in the store and give her a tickle to claim your gift.


For my next look, I visited a spot called KERO ISLAND and found a friendly ninja cat who gave me this wonderful Lace & Harness Dress which comes with a very useful HUD. The dress includes sizes for standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP, while the HUD offers 27 color choices for the main dress, 18 for the harness, and 18 for the sheer skirt layer. On the left I kept it all in blue, while on the right I got a bit more creative to show off the various zones that the HUD can change. I did not see a Maitreya size included (however the picture inside mentioned one) so I am wearing the Slink Physique size, not a bad fit at all :)


This next dress is a perfect style for warm weather, it is our prize from M*Motion called C17-16 Summer Sunshine Dress Maitreya. It does include just the single Maitreya size, and I was really intrigued by the pattern that looks like a watercolor painting in the works. It also reminded me of a coloring book (I have a few adult coloring books myself, mandalas and birds) that someone has just begun to enjoy. Lovely!!


Summer can mean sporty activities too, and if you are an athletic type (or play one in SL) you might appreciate this prize from Shiorin's Mart, their =CS= Sports Bra/Shorts Hands. Each piece comes in Hourglass, Lara, and Physique sizes and features tiny handprints in various colors on a light blue background, with the bands of each saying "Shiorin Sports". I might actually wind up wearing the bra with a pair of shorts of jeans for a cute casual look.


Here is the closer look I promised at those fantastic LIVIA eyeshadows, they are called Saffron Eyeshadow and I have used the Omega HUD here (that pack includes the system layers). There are a full dozen color choices on each HUD, and you can choose the Omega/Tattoo pack or the Catwa or Lelutka packs for $169L each pack. They add a beautiful touch of shimmer to the lower lids, a soft wash of flattering color in a shade for just about every mood or outfit. They really accentuate my eyes, which by the way are a group gift for SLF&O from Inkheart called Soul Eyes - Paradise. There are several group gifts there and I have no idea when they might change out, so I recommend visiting soon just in case :) 

Another busy day, but a productive one so I am not complaining. It can be frustrating to worry about family members' health problems in addition to my own, but I think all are either stable or slightly improving so I am encouraged. Patience, perseverance, and positivity! Speaking of positive, I am positively bouncing with excitement about The Wash Cart Sale opening in a few hours, and am eager to show you some of the amazing bargains you can find there starting with my next post. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kiyomizu Summer 2017 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: **milky-way 17-06 Summer Dress-Kiyomizu $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: KERO ISLAND Lace & Harness Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: M*Motion C17-16 Summer Sunshine Dress Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize 

Photo 4:
Outfit: Shiorin's Mart =CS= Sports Bra/Shorts Hands 102SB $0L Hunt Prize 

Photo 5:
Eyeshadow: LIVIA::Saffron Eyeshadow Omega/Tattoo Pack $169L New Release


Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR / Imani / Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Georgie Caramel (Omega Head/Body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Paradise (SLF&O Group Gift)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 4.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment