Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Anniversary Tres Chic

Hiya everyone! The current round of Tres Chic is their 2nd anniversary, so they are celebrating with many gifts for their group members to claim, and the group is free to join for all. I was impressed by all the generous gifts being offered, and I hope you enjoy the sampling to follow.


My first look is two gifts that I combined for fun, starting with the dress from a v a l e called simply GIFT. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, and TMP, with a HUD that allows you to choose from 3 colors, white being the one not shown here. The fun mesh tie is our gift from [Have Unequal] named Rachel Tie Black. It is included in a few sizes for various mesh bodies (Belleza Isis, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique) but I am guessing it would fit other mesh bodies or the classic avatar too, just try them all on to see which suits you. 


Next I tried on this terrific Sweater Jumperdress {red}, the gift from [ILAYA], which includes a fitted size (Shown) and a Maitreya size. I love the bare shoulders, and the color is just right. I decided to top it off with the elegant Vogue Sunglasses from ILLI, now this gift includes a female slim which is shown here, along with a female resize and male resize too. So their thoughtful gift should cover everyone, and there are always bright days ahead in SL so the sunglasses will go to good use :)


This dreamy dress is the Entice Hey Baby! Dress in Mint, such a pretty style and the color is especially flattering for those of us with auburn tresses ;) Honestly I think shades of blue look good on everyone though. The gift includes plenty of mesh sizes for all: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, eBody, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and TMP. The fun necklace I am wearing with it is the gift from E-Clipse called CatchMe! Necklace, which includes a very handy HUD to allow you to choose from 8 gem colors and 3 metals. As you can see in the inset, a hand has succeeded in catching the ring that holds the gem, and this playful look can be yours for free with that group tag.


One more for the evening, this gift is the Gisela Dress from O V H and includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a Fitted version. The bright stripes made me think of sunshine coming through slats of window shades on a beach house, and the style is great for the summer. I also wanted to show you a closer look at my new ring which I will be wearing in all future blog photos, this is not from the Tres Chic event but is actually something I found on the Marketplace. It is by Ysoral and is called Luxe Ring Lyanna 4, two infinity bands together and part of a set that have been fitted specially for Bento hands. This purchase (just $99L) includes the Slink Dynamic as shown, along with a Maitreya Bento verison and a Vista Bento one as well. There is also a HUD with 6 metal options and 10 stones, which I am currently wearing as silver and the pink stones although they seem to be picking up some ambient light and reflecting glints of orange. This will become part of my ending credits since it is an integral part of my daily wear, and is now my third wedding band type ring in SL, and I did not want Xan to have to buy a third ring just because of Bento...but he is a kind soul and knows I chose something inexpensive yet versatile. I am a practical wifey :) He knew I bought it, but he slipped me the lindens before he logged out and I didn't even notice in all the chaos of IMs and group notices, so Thank You Xan ♥.

Wild day here, my mom slipped on a wet floor and broke her wrist which will need more evaluation because she has the precursor to osteoporosis (osteopenia) and that could make healing more difficult. Hopefully no surgery, but she'll find out Friday for sure. It's always something, but she is surrounded by people who care and will help her, myself included of course. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, be careful LOL, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Tres Chic 2nd Anniversary:

Photo 1:
Dress: . a v a l e - GIFT $0L Group Gift
Tie: [Have Unequal] [HU] Rachel Tie_Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ILAYA] Sweater - Jumperdress {red} $0L Group Gift
Sunglasses: ..::ILLI::.. Vogue Sunglasses TresChic Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Entice Hey! Baby Dress - Mint $0L Group Gift
Necklace: E-Clipse CatchMe! Necklace $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: O V H .Gisela Dress. gift $0L Group Gift

Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. $99L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Cerys - Gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Yris Apricot (Omega head & Omega Body)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment