Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Feeling Fabulous

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some FabFree group gifts, for the inworld Fabulously Free in SL group which is free to join. The group is for the always inspiring Fab Free blog, which I have been avidly reading for pretty much my entire Second life. There are many designers associated with their blog and group, and some of them are generously offering a gift in their store for us to pick up with our Fab Free tag active. I always enjoy sharing them with all of you :) Let's jump right in and see what I found, shall we?


Ahh, Eclectic Stars..."a little bit cheeky, many bits geeky" as their designer says in her notecards inside each of her products. I love indulging my geeky side there! The gift they are currenty offering FabFree members is this Silky Pastel Goth mini kimono style dress, in several fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The bats are disarmingly cute, and I am loving the colors.


My next stop was Ecce Bellus, and they are offering their Crushed Silk Mini w/Shoes for us lucky FabFree group members. The flirty dress comes in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique, while the shoes (called Cassie red) come in Slink and Belleza sizes. They are all a perfect match, and I am thinking some simple jewelry with clean lines for an elegant look, or a neat statement necklace to shake things up a bit.


A visit to MOoH! with your FabFree tag active will reward you with this lovely Adele Dress, in several standard and fitmesh sizes including Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique versions. The exquisite floral pattern on the skirt will bring a touch of spring to your wardrobe, no matter what the season.


Next I visited a new store to me, Millenial Rising Ashes, who are offering us this playful Mad Unicorn outfit in just two sizes, Hourglass and Physique. The top and skirt are actually a single mesh piece, and I think this is a very fun look for exploring wherever your second life leads you.


This last outfit is our gift from Heaven & Hell, their Gimmie Patriotic Dress Blue with little Stars. It is an intriguing style, with one ruffled shoulder and a bare shoulder/breast that are covered with an attached solid blue layer like a cropped tank. The skirt is surprisingly short in the back, so you may want to consider a pair of shorts or at least be sure you're wearing your favorite undies :) I also am excited to show you a closer look at the fantastic lipstick I have been wearing in all these photos, a special offer from LIVIA at the Lost & Found event. It is their Desiree Lipstick and includes 10 satiny shades, just $129L each applier pack (Catwa, Lelutka, or Omega/Tattoo). There are dark shades, lighter ones, hues of pinks and purples and even nude, so they should be flattering on any skin tone. My GA.EG Barbara mesh head has smaller lips than average and it still fits me beautifully (I used the Omega HUD) so I am very happy with my beautiful new lipsticks. The event is open until the 18th of June, so you have plenty of time to stop by. The LIVIA mainstore link is in my side bar as always, and the location of the event is what you'll find in my ending credits.

I hope you are all having a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Eclectic Stars - Silky - Pastel Goth $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress/Shoes: .:Ecce Bellus:. Crushed Silk Mini- W/Shoes $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: MOoH! Adele Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Millenial Rising Ashes [M.R.A] Fab Free Mad Unicorn $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Heaven & Hell H&H Gimmie Patriotic Dress Blue with little Stars $0L FabFree Group Gift
Lipstick: LIVIA::Desiree Lipstick [Omega HUD] $129L Lost & Found Event

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - HoneyAna - Gingers (previous VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Yris Apricot (Omega head & Omega Body)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 4.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment