Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Cremosas Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some group gifts to share from Cremosas Store, whose Free Dove mini hunt gifts I showed you the past two posts. Two of those gifts needed the Cremosas Store group to claim, and I did mention that you should stick around in that group for even more goodies. So that is what I am sharing this evening, a sampling of their many group gifts available for members of that group. It is a generous assortment, and with the group being free to join, these gifts will help you look fantastic no matter how tight your budget is at the moment.


This first dress is the very versatile Cremosas Store Dress #45 + HUD 30 Colors, and includes standard mesh sizes along with Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. I am showing a small sample of those 30 colors you can choose from via the HUD, clearly a useful tool that I always appreciate. If you click and enlarge the image, you can see there is a row of metal studs on the neckline and even on the back, that is part of the texture and more obvious against the darker shades but looks really pretty on any color.


Another group gift with such versatility is the Cibele I Top + Skirt + HUD 20 Colors, with each piece provided in standard mesh sizes. The HUD offers 10 choices for top and skirt each, totaling 20, and you can create plenty of combinations by mixing as I did on the left or matching as seen on the right. The multicolor floral pattern on the bottom of the skirt looks great in any color, with the flowers in complementing shades, and the shirt has a hint of shimmer thanks to having materials enabled. I always do enjoy a good Boho style :)


This elegant beauty is our gift called Long Dress #67 + HUD 25 Colors. It includes standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, and as you can tell there is a beautiful range of colors to choose from on the provided HUD. The style is well suited to any hue, so choose your favorite or whatever suits your mood.


One last glimpse of the evening, this is Dress Chay + HUD 12 Colors, and comes in several fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. The belt is a built in part of the dress, and since it is a lovely earth tone I decided to show you a couple of nice neutrals from the dozen options on our color HUD. All in all, I think tonight you have seen a wide range of the types of colors they offer on their clothing, and these gifts having HUDs is a huge plus in my mind.

I must admit that it took me longer than it should have to wonder how to wear a non-Bento fitted ring on a Bento hand, and to find a spare moment to look into it. Thanks to the wonderful and knowledgeable Strawberry Singh, I was able to discover that tidbit (attach it to the ring finger of the hand instead of the hand itself, then adjust) and now I get to start wearing my wedding ring ensemble again :) Yay! It is from Virtual Impressions, so yes an oldie but goodie (at least we replaced the blingy one a few years back!) and I am honestly not even sure the store is still in existence but they are still on the marketplace at least. I don't see my exact ring set on there, but I am trying to give credit where credit is due :)

I hope you're all having a good day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from .:: Cremosas Store ::. :


Photo 1:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Dress #45 + HUD 30 Colors $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Cibele I Top + Skirt + HUD 20 colors $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Long Dress #67 + HUD 25 Colors $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Dress Chay + HUD 12 Colors $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Anouk - gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Cinnamon
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Romy 04 TAN (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment