Saturday, May 6, 2017

Still Spring Flinging

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more Moolto Spring Fling 17 Hunt prizes to share, as I mentioned yesterday you will need to join their free group and pick up their free glasses to help you "see" the prizes. The hunt item is a pretty yellow and pink butterfly, and the website has hints for locating most of them which always helps. It is also a good idea to check the site before setting out on the hunt trail since there are notes on there of a few stores who aren't ready yet or dropped out, so you can make sure you head to the correct next stop.


First up, we have a pretty knit strapless dress from TM(s)H called Spring Flower Dress. It comes in sizes for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique, and includes a HUD for both texture options seen here. It fascinated me how the same tulip image and dress style looked so soft in blue, yet bold and sophisticated in red.


GLITTER has a fun gift hiding inside their butterfly for us, this playful Angel Corset w/Feathers Tail Mesh Nude. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and since there were no panties I am wearing the ones from my Slink Physique's HUD on the layers tab, one of their 3 lovely default offerings, but you probably have something suitable in your inventory already either for your favorite mesh body or the classic avatar. This is such a pretty look with those lush feathers, and the soft pastel peach shade is quite alluring.


Lots of variety in this post tonight :) This next look is a bright casual outfit from PeKaS called Urban Jasmin. It includes the vest and bell bottom jeans in standard mesh sizes each, and there is a system layer shirt provided as well. For everyday wear I shall select something from my inventory to layer underneath the vest, but for the picture I realized it was covering enough as it is. I think the two different tones are a great choice, it might be a bit too matchy if the entire outfit were the same exact pink. I also would have been happy with a black or blue denim on either part of the outfit.


The last glimpse for the evening is a better view of my nails, which are our prize from TASHI called Spring Time. The gift includes HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, and there are 5 designs that each have a slash of color somewhere across a white background. I also would like to note that I am wearing the stiletto nails included with the Slink Bento update from March, all I had to do was add them and the regular nails hid themselves, then there is a HUD to choose one of 3 lengths, of which this is the medium. They are compatible with all your old Slink manicures, and you can use the Omega installer just as you do with their hands so I can use Omega nail appliers as well. Easy peasy, and it was nice for a change of pace.

Hair note of the night: Truth Hair is having a 10th anniversary sale, and if you're willing to battle the crowds, you can save 70% on everything except the newest releases! Regular hair packs are $75L each, and I gratefully picked up a few this morning including Bexley in gingers which I am currently wearing :) My suggestion is to go to their marketplace store and get your demos that way, so you can decide exactly what to purchase beforehand. That should make your visit briefer, less dealing with lag and running over people to get your favorite styles. I had a similar wild experience for their Black Friday sale last year, it helps to know what you want and try on demos in the comfort of home where things rez quickly and cleanly.

My houseguest should be arriving in a few moments and is staying until Monday evening, so I will be a busy bee for this weekend but I am looking forward to it. Things like farmers markets, a birthday party, time with family...some of my favorite activities, really. I hope all of you have enjoyable plans for this weekend too, whether it's going out on the town or relaxing with your favorite beverage while binge-watching netflix. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: TM(s)H, Spring Flower Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *GLITTER* ANGEL CORSET W/FEATHER TAIL MESH NUDE $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: PeKaS Urban Jasmin $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: TASHI Spring Time $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Bexley - gingers $75L Anniversary Sale
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAYE Group Gift May HUD omega FACE&BODY sand
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment