Thursday, May 4, 2017

Feeling Flirty

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have some more treats from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut 16, less than 2 weeks remain to find the two dozen golden male appendages hidden in various stores across the grid. The prizes are mostly fashion and home decor, some but not all with an adult theme, and they are all free once you locate them with the hints on their website. The landmarks are not provided at each store with the prize, so you will need to have their site open anyway to navigate :) If there is a website for a particular hunt I am working on, I tend to keep it open automatically while I work my way through it as a reference since sometimes a store will need to be temporarily skipped or I might need the next store LM for some reason. It's SL, anything can happen and usually does!


My first look is the stunning prize from Moon & Back, their HYIS Bustier Dress which comes in standard mesh sizes. The style is intriguing with the straps that cradle the breasts, and the tiny openings that let just a bit of skin peek through. I also appreciate the floral pattern that adds a taste of spring to this dress. The expression on my avi's face on the right makes me giggle, that is quite a come-hither glance.


Coull Creations has a terrific gift waiting for us too, this is called Star Bright PJs and Panties and does include the nightie and panties separately. Both include sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP, while the PJs part includes standard mesh sizing as well. The colors are delightful, and the sheer lower half shows off the panties beautifully.


If you are ready for a tropical vacation here in SL, I highly recommend finding the prize at Lady Dragon's Design so you can claim this sweet swimsuit set. The top, bottom, and coverup are each included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. The neutral colors mean that you can accessorize with anything you wish, more neutrals or your favorite bright shades.


Another prize that really caught my eye is this outfit from Moonlitecat Creations called MLCC Rox Mini Skirt Set. The flirty halter top and fluttery mini skirt each include an impressive array of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. Whew, that is a bounty of sizes to fit just about anyone! I am already planning to use this outfit as an excuse to visit a beach :)


One last look of the evening, this is our prize from Barbed Wire Kisses, their sexy {BWK} HFYIS Felicie Dress. It includes standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions, and the color combo makes me very happy as they are my two favorites. The fabric looks like velvet or crushed silk, certainly something soft and sensuous, and a fun contrast to the straps.

Skin note of the night: I couldn't resist mentioning that I am thrilled with the May group gift from 7 Deadly s{K}ins, called Maye, which includes their brand new 2017 Omega head/body HUDs in two skin tones (sand is shown) and with a freckled version for each as well. Their group is not currently free to join, but they do offer free periods occasionally (the last one just ended after Easter) and offer a generous gift each month. As soon as I have more lindens, I think I'll go back and pick up the special group offer package for this same skin, with extra skin tones and features, I believe it's just $250L for group members. The GA.EG head that I wear, Barbara, is Omega compatible but skins can look drastically different on various heads so I was very pleased with how Maye here looks with the Barbara head. Those slightly shimmery soft pink lips and just-right eyebrows (not too dark, as I find that looks odd with my hair color, and not too dramatic as it overwhelms my features) are heavenly.

Tomorrow is a big day in my family, with a family member turning 40, and he is a Star Wars fan so being born on Star Wars Day (May the fourth...force...) is exciting for him all around. The weekend will be filled with activities including a houseguest, so I might be doing shorter blog posts, but a few quickies can be fun ;) Ahh, that was a bit naughty of me, maybe this hunt was a bad influence but some would say it is a good one. I sure hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from HYIS 16:

Photo 1:
Dress: Moon&Back HuntForYourInnerSlut Bustier Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Coull Creations Star Bright PJs & Panties $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bikini: Lady Dragon's Design (HFYIS) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Moonlitecat Creations MLCC Rox Mini Skirt Set $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Barbed Wire Kisses {BWK} HFYIS 16 Felicie Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sugar - gingers (previous VIP group gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAYE Group Gift May HUD omega FACE&BODY sand
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment