Sunday, May 7, 2017

Weekend Hunting

Hiya everyone! Tonight is another few peeks at prizes from the Moolto Spring Fling 17 Hunt, a free gridwide hunt that will send you searching for yellow and pink butterflies, and you will need their free group tag as well as a pair of glasses (click any sign to claim those for free) to enable you to "see" the prizes. There are 31 stores taking part this round, with a few skips so be sure to keep an eye on their website to see where you are heading next, as well as those handy hints. For this post, I have clothing, a tattoo, and nails to share which are all prizes from this hunt.


This dress hiding inside the Get Frocked butterfly is such a pretty style, feminine and flirty with the dark colors and floral pattern. Those straps that remind me of a halter are great too, and you don't need a separate necklace when the dress has a built in collar like this. It comes in standard mesh sizes, which worked out very well with my Slink Physique body. 


Vero Modero has a sleek skirt set in earth tones for us as their hunt gift, called Sera Set Army Green. The top and skirt each include standard mesh sizes, and make for a classy and alluring look. 


I had to get creative with my Photoshop brush presets here, lol, as I decided to bare it all while photographing this amazing unisex tattoo from TAOX called Peace Around The World. There are system layers as well as appliers for Adam, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP, Vista Hand, Belleza, Brazilia Doll, KL, and Signature. I used the Slink HUD which had buttons for dark, medium, and light for the various zones (torso, legs, hands, arms) and I am wearing the medium intensity here. The back says Around The World down the spine, and I'd like to mention that the ends of my hair have a bit of transparency so they are slightly interfering with the heart/wings on the shoulderblades but please rest assured that the actual tattoo is perfectly fine. This is such an intricate look, I simply couldn't bring myself to hide any with a bikini or lingerie so I opted for having to censor the photos a bit. Xan says it looks like I have a bunny tail, LOL, so of course now I can't unsee that ;) 


Here is a closer look at the nails I mentioned in the beginning, these are the prize from LUNA Body Art called Ombre. There are HUDs for Slink and Vista Bento, and each offers 10 designs which are 5 colors in solid or ombre. I am still wearing the Slink stiletto nails as you can see, an addition to the Slink bento update that is also compatible with Omega along with all your favorite Slink nail appliers.

It is a fun but rainy weekend here, still very busy with a birthday party Sunday and some other random plans for Monday too. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekends, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: {Get Frocked} Spring Fling Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: [VM] Vero Modero Sera Skirt Set Army Green $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Tattoo: [TAOX] TaTToo Appliers Peace Around The World $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Ombre - Nails Moolto Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Bexley - gingers $75L Anniversary Sale
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAYE Group Gift May HUD omega FACE&BODY sand
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment