Saturday, May 27, 2017

Summer School with Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! The newest Fish 4 This set at Sn@tch is in the "waters" there, so grab your 7 Seas rod or purchase one there (reusable indefinitely) and catch all 23 pieces of the Dammit! Summer School set to mix and match. There are 7 colors of the blouse in system layers or an Omega HUD that contains all 7, and 6 different skirt colors (the blouse colors except white) in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, and Venus versions. The accessories this time include a tie with resize script, stockings (system or Omega), short socks (also system or Omega) with ruffles, and shoes for Slink MID feet. We can create a sassy look for any occasion, or make our naughty school girl fantasies come true. 


I can't believe I have to go to summer school, now I just have to get ready...I need to decide what to wear! This Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top in Blue looks comfy, and is just sheer enough to distract the teacher. It looks cute with the Sn@tch Summer School Mini in Blue, with that innocent looking lace edging. Looks can be deceiving!


This white blouse sure is pretty though, and looks great with the tie. The skirt is flattering in peach, but I should see what the other colors look like, and I need to get something on my feet already!


It's really hard to decide when there are so many terrific colors. On the left I tried the yellow top and yellow skirt, then on the right you can see the violet top and violet mini. I added my new shoes, Poppy Platform Sandals in Slink/White, and the babydoll socks in white with their matching ruffles. It really is getting late...maybe the teacher will understand that I had to look just right.


Now this is one of my favorite colors, so the pink shirt and mini are a strong contender for my final choice. Did you notice the sweet little bow on the waistband texture of each skirt? It goes so well with the bows on these Cute AF Stockings in White! If I wear this, I can go right to the mall after without having to get changed first. I'd better grab my credit card.


Yay, I did it! I made my decision, for the first day of Summer School I'll be wearing the shirt and mini skirt in Seafoam. Since I have the beach on my mind anyway, seafoam is a perfect color to wear while my mind drifts to how much fun I could be having. Maybe instead of the mall, I should just head down the shore after and hope one of my friends there can loan me a bikini. I don't have time to pack a bag, so it's that or I will be skinny dipping after class. 

I actually did have the misfortune of attending summer school in 9th grade, but I definitely didn't look like this ;) We had a strict dress code, pants and closed toe shoes and blouses with long sleeves. The building wasn't even air conditioned, eek! Short version: huge new school, poor adjustment, harsh teacher who broke a promise to pass me if I handed in all homework and made an effort. I got a 99 in my summer school class because they didn't give 100's! It taught me that life isn't always fair, but we should still try to make the best of a bad situation. No regrets :) Okay maybe other regrets in life, LOL, but not that one.

I hope you're all having a terrific day, with a great weekend ahead. Magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Sn@tch Fish 4 This-Dammit! Summer School:


Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Peach) $0L Fishing Prize
Tie: Sn@tch Summer School Tie (White) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top Left: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Yellow) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Socks: Sn@tch Babydoll Socks (WHITE) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Poppy Platform Sandals (Slink/White) $0L Fishing Prize
Ruffles: Sn@tch Babydoll Sock Ruffle (White) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Cute AF Stockings (WHITE) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Summer School Tied Top (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Summer School Mini (Seafoam) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Imani - Redhead @ Uber Event until June 23rd
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolly 2016 Tan (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment