Thursday, May 25, 2017

Adventures in Babysitting

Hiya everyone! This morning, Xan and I had ourselves an adventure on the Flawless sim, and I am really pleased to share the details with all of you. Head on over and click one of the many signs there, and you can get a HUD that will guide you through the quest Adventures in Babysitting. You are watching 7-year-old twins who get away from you and are armed with a credit card, LOL, so it is important to follow their trail. It takes about 45 minutes, and the directions were all very clear (go out the door, turn left, enter this store...click this person...etc.) so it is suitable for all ages and all experience levels in SL. You will be guided to explore the stores and surrounding area there, very pretty landscaping as well as nice merchandise to look over. At the end of your quest, you will receive 11 gifts as a reward, so that's quite an incentive :) Tonight I will be showing you a few of those, to be continued tomorrow since there were too many for just one post. The quest runs until the 29th, so you have several days left to visit. I also have a fantastic nail set from LIVIA found at the TWE12VE Event to show you, so keep an eye on my fingertips and on the closer view at the end of the post.


This first wonderful dress is from Dulce Designs, their Disco Queen in rose, and the prize includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, eBody, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a Classic size. It really does look like a disco ball, and the rosy color gives it a unique look that I am a fan of.


I am also loving the prize from Albino Peacock, whose name is Misty and consists of the top in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and the skirt in plenty of fitmesh sizes: standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, eBody, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The top has a gorgeous open weave in the back, and the skirt is feminine yet not overly sweet despite the floral motif.


More Than Ever has a beautiful prize waiting for us, their Electric Garden Dress with its remarkable texture that made me think of fireworks or something you might find in a coral reef, some bioluminescent creature. It comes in plenty of sizes for everyone: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. I want to dance the night away in this stunner!


With a different take on shades of blue, this is one of the prizes from Entice called Dixie Fried Dress in PeriRose. The details here are delightful, from the soft lace at the neckline and hem to the tiny bows in the back and front. It is provided in a fitted size for classic avatars along with Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique versions. I have been drawn to florals lately as well as blues, so this is a particular favorite.


Speaking of florals and blues, these are those terrific nails I mentioned in the beginning from LIVIA which you can find at the TWE12VE event until the end of the month. They are called Blossom Nails and the HUD is compatible with Slink, Omega, Maitreya, Vista, and Tuty. There are 8 designs (2 with flowers, 2 with their buds, and 4 solid or ombre) and the HUD provides 4 mixes for Maitreya and Tuty. The best part is that the HUD is only $99L for all those possibilities, so hurry! :) The LIVIA mainstore link is on the right as always, and the event's link is what you will find in the credits below. By the way, the nails I am wearing are the Slink stiletto included with their dynamic hands, a separate attachment that you can adjust to one of 3 lengths, of which I believe this is the medium. Wearing them automatically hides the traditional Slink nails that are part of their hands. 

Hair note of the night: the style I am wearing is one of the new releases from Truth Hair, with the updated textures and a stylist HUD, called Scout in Redhead. That stylist HUD I mentioned lets you adjust each ponytail to behind or in front of the shoulder, or pull them both up into the cute buns I am sporting in the last few images. Even the bangs can be adjusted, down like in the last photo where my face is visible or tucked behind one ear like in the others. I just spotted a new Truth release on Flickr a minute ago, so I think I may need to purchase lindens!!!

Whew, what a day...I didn't expect to go out at all, then wound up being out all evening while not feeling my best. I'm excited but terrified for tomorrow when I will be attending my first ever acupuncture session, the one I had to cancel a few months ago and am just now finding time to try again. I have no tattoos in RL or any piercings other than my ears from childhood, so I am not used to needles and must admit I am not a fan. Wish me luck! I hope you are all having a magnificent day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Adventures in Babysitting Quest:

Photo 1:
Dress: ! Dulce Designs ! Disco Queen (rose) $0L Quest Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Albino Peacock "Misty" for Flawless Sim Shopping Quest $0L Quest Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Electric Garden Dress - FSQ PRIZE - More Than Ever $0L Quest Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - Dixie Fried Dress - PeriRose $0L Quest Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: LIVIA::Blossom Nails [Slink/Omega/Vista/Tuty] $99L TWE12VE Event

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Scout - Redhead
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Scarlett Milk (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment