Monday, May 22, 2017

Brii Hunting and Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to share a few more prizes from the Brii Underground in-store hunt, the Country Girl Hunt, which has 10 prizes hidden inside small brown horses for just $1L each. There is a sign to click for a notecard of hints, and there are images of the prizes on the wall with that sign so you can get an idea of what you will find. I also have a couple more group gifts to show you that do not fit the Country Western theme of the hunt, but reflect just a sample of the many other flavors you can find at Brii Underground. The gifts and prizes are all very generous, filled with not just clothing but accessories and makeup, sometimes tattoos or other extras too.


My first look is prize #4 from the Country Girl Hunt, called Laureana Country Style Complet Outfit. It consists of the tied shirt in standard mesh sizes, matching shorts in standard plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP sizes, boots, hat with resize script, and makeup shown in system layer and an Omega applier. This will have you coordinated from head to toe in a sexy country style.


I am acquiring quite the hat collection from this hunt ;) Here you can see prize #5 which is called Lea Country Style Complet Outfit. This has a touch of biker feel to it, very flirty looking. The vest (with tank top layer built in) and ruffled skirt each come in standard mesh sizes, and the hat has a resize script which I always take advantage of. The detailed booties included are a perfect fit for Slink High, and my makeup is also provided in a system layer plus an Omega applier.


Prize #6 has a terrific feminine feel, with various elements that you can choose to combine or just choose whichever aspects suit your mood. It is called Lucineide Country Style Complet Outfit, and the beautiful floral dress at the heart of it is included in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The hat has a resize script and a flowing band of that same floral material, and the bandana is a perfect match as well. Also included are the playful boots and the dark sunglasses, plus the makeup I'm wearing in system or Omega versions. The night owl that I am, I will probably not wear the sunglasses often but I love the idea of the matching bandana instead of a necklace for a fun change. These outfits are all so versatile!


It will probably not surprise you when I say that this is not a country girl hunt prize ;) It is in fact a group gift, called Carla Rocker Style Complet Outfit. The sexy tank top and flirty skirt each come in standard mesh sizes, and there are plenty of accessories included too. The necklace, bracelets for each wrist, and heels for Slink High can be found inside, along with the makeup in Omega applier or system layer.


My last look of the evening is another group gift, the Lindoia Urban Style Complet Outfit. She includes the top in system layers and appliers for Maitreya, Slink, and Omega, along with the skirt and leggings combo (belt built in too) in standard mesh sizes. The wedges are for classic feet (I just hid my slink feet with their HUD) and there is plenty of jewelry included too: necklace, ring, earrings, and sunglasses all in shades of black or silver to coordinate nicely. The makeup I am wearing is provided too, system layer and Omega applier. We could mix components of various gifts of theirs to change up the look, let alone pairing things with other wardrobe favorites, so these do provide a great deal of possibility. There are more hunt prizes to share as well as more group gifts, so stay tuned!

I had a very busy weekend, so my day off from blogging was well spent, but I admit I did miss blogging :) It is hard sometimes to balance RL family things with SL and blogging, but I strive to make each post worth reading and I wouldn't want to rush a post where my heart (or head) wasn't in it. My family is doing well, and the people at the farmers market treat my 90 year old grandma like a rock star, LOL! I hear every week how adorable and sweet she is and how it makes their day to see her there, really kind words from wonderful people. I hope all of you had a beautiful weekend, and a great week ahead too. Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes/Gifts from Brii Underground:

Photo 1:
Outfit: **LAUREANA COUNTRY STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: **LEA COUNTRY STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: **LUCINEIDE COUNTRY STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: **CARLA ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: **LINDOIA URBAN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Kare Redhead (May VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG Sept. Angy MILK 2016 (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment