Wednesday, May 3, 2017

More HYIS Prizes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more free prizes from Hunt for Your Inner Slut 16 to share, now once upon a time using that word in connection to myself would have offended me but I believe the internet has taught me that language is flexible and the meanings of words can evolve. For me it is a reflection of that inner mischievous playful side, the one who laughs easily at naughty jokes and can appreciate the power of mutual desire. I hope you can enjoy the humor of searching for golden cocks (the male member, not the rooster) in two dozen different stores. You have until the 15th of May which should be plenty of time to explore these locations. I also have a few poses from Verocity for Hello Tuesday to show you, a bit later than I anticipated but they are usually there for more than just 24 hours. Whew!


This first outfit is a great find for the season, from Crash Styles and it is called {CS} N'Bloom HYIS Spring Outfit. The halter top includes standard sizes plus Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions, while the strappy skirt is provided in standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, and TMP versions. The matching wedge sandals offer a nice range too- Belleza medium, Maitreya medium, Slink MID, and TMP high sizes are included. I am wearing the Slink mid's here and they fit like a dream. I love the bow and rings on the back of the halter top, very intricate and airy looking.


The golden willie at MadCatCreations is hiding two different dresses for us, in various shades of one of my favorite colors. On the left you can see MCC sexy 16 dress, which comes in a standard fitted size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique versions, and just look at the shimmer of the latex texture! On the right and in the center, two different views of the MCC ruffled flowers for inner slut, provided in 8 fitmesh sizes including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The mixture of patterns is surprisingly lovely, the color theme keeps it from feeling too busy. I love the various cutouts and the bold bow.


Continuing the unintentional bow theme, this stunning dress from Syren's Song is called Jinx White and features a touch of corset lacing in the back, and a bow at the end along with one on the front. The dress includes a fitmesh version plus sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and eBody. The color contrast reminds me of a tuxedo, and really accentuate our curves beautifully. I decided to add a terrific pair of earrings I found on the hunt, the Raven Earrings from Aseriz. The majestic birds are perched on what looks to be a bronze disc, dangling from a few chain links and an amber gem on the lobe itself. I am fond of birds as my blog title indicates, and these are a lovely addition to any outfit.


For my final look of the evening, I get to show off not only another HYIS prize but some great poses as well :) The outfit is the Black Zaga Set from ***Sexy Princess** and includes the bra and shorts each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP fits. The polka dot pattern gives it a retro feel, and that strappy top goes so well with the low cut boy shorts. As for the poses, they are this weeks' offering from Verocity at Hello Tuesday, where you will find the Shandi Pose Set at $25L for the set of 6 poses with mirrors so 12 total. That is half price and an amazing bargain! From left to right you can see Shandi 1M, Shandi 3M, and Shandi 5M. The M stands for mirror, so for that first one if you need to face left instead of right just choose Shandi 1 from your folder instead. Mirrored poses are a delight, and one of the many things I appreciate about Verocity. 

My day was decent, with the most noteworthy thing being a bizarre dream (nightmare?) that someone had a vendetta against me because of something that happened in 1990, a sporting event and not anything I had any control over other than I did really truly attend it (Summer Slam). I tried to explain that 27 years is way too long to hold a grudge, so it was definitely set in the current time. It's all good, I can laugh about it now :) I sure hope your dreams have been more pleasant, along with a beautiful day/evening. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from HYIS 16:


Photo 1:
Outfit: Crash Styles {CS} N'Bloom HYIS Spring Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress Left: MadCatCreations MCC - sexy 16 dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Syren's Song- Jinx White $0L Hunt Prize
Earrings: Aseriz- Earring Raven $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: **Sexy Princess** Black Zaga Set $0L Hunt Prize
Poses: Verocity - Shandi Pose Set $25L Hello Tuesday

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sugar - gingers (previous VIP group gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tuesday GINGER Cotton Candy (Omega head & body appliers)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment