Monday, June 12, 2017

WOH3 Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will be wrapping up my coverage of the Women Only Hunt 3, which I have greatly enjoyed and hope you are too :) There are plenty of prizes you have not seen here, so I definitely encourage you to visit the hunt office and grab that free HUD, then see how many of these free coconut halves you can find to claim the lovely prizes. There are nearly 80 participating designers, so plenty of variety too. 


If you want to be pretty in pink for your next beach trip, I have two prizes here that will help you succeed in that wish. The swimsuit is from 1 Hundred and is their WOH 3 Gift Chevron Suit, with bold pink and white in that classic zig zag pattern. It includes sizes for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique, and the little bow on the front is an unrigged attachment that you can adjust or leave off to suit your taste. My feet found their taste of pink and white from another coconut, this time at Razor. Their gift is Tropic Flip Flops in Pink Hibiscus, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink flat, and TMP. They look very cute with this swimsuit but will be well suited (sorry, bad pun) to any beachwear you decide to wear with them.


Two more terrific prizes here, starting with the very sexy Coax Lingerie from [Cynful]. This bra and panties set includes Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and Maitreya sizes for each part, in a flattering mint green color that I love. Such delicate lace, and the styling is exquisite. I decided to add a punch of color in the form of tattoos, specifically the {T'ink} Summer Treats prize from their adorable store. The tattoos come in faded or fresh versions (fresh shown here) in system layers along with TMP and Omega appliers. I couldn't resist those cute little faces on the cool ice cream cones, and the bright colors added to the fun.


This intriguing dress is our prize from [sYs] called MORISSETTE Dress, and is provided in several fitted mesh sizes: Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, and Standard. I can't be the only one who pictures Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas? The soft colors and boldly contrasting stitches, along with the unique patches, give this a truly unforgettable look.


I brought out the free gift I found on the Marketplace recently from Be Free called Short Jeans Tongue, so I could show you a couple of fun shirts without going bottomless ;) This top is our prize from .:cheeky:. called Shai - sporty Top! WOH 3, and it comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique and TMP. The front says Summer Queen with a playful pink crown above the Q, and I love the back with its T straps and venting, gives it a very athletic look. 


One last look of the evening, this time I have topped those shorts with a simple, elegant tube top from the coconut hidden at Narcisse. This is their Tiffany Tube Top in Lemon, which comes in Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya sizes and can easily be dressed up or dressed down, depending on your taste and mood. I decided to dress it up a bit by adding the lovely BEO prize called Miranda Necklace in orange, a bold chain with a mosaic of gemstones in assorted shapes. I think the colors look great together, and they do make me think of summer as well as citrus. Now I am craving rainbow sherbet, LOL! 

Tonight I would like to make note of my skin, which is our WOH3 prize from WoW Skins, the beautiful Jaycia skin in their Tan skin tone. The prize includes system skins with and without cleavage, and an Omega HUD for both head and body, so there is a lot of compatibility there. I was particularly drawn to the artfully done eye makeup, so pretty and balanced by those just-right brows. I am a fan of the lip color too, bold but not overly so, this look just feels fresh and classy to me. I also have a hair note of the night: TRUTH!!! Truth Hair has released the June VIP group gift, her name is Ambriel and she is a gorgeous ponytail that you can wear tucked up as I have or down loose almost to your waist, thanks to his innovative Stylist HUD provided with the gift. The right side (my right, photo left) of the bangs can be down loose or tucked behind the ear as I am wearing it here. Huge longtime fan of the brand, and I am definitely impressed with this style and its gentle waves and wisps.

Another weekend comes to a close, and I am hoping that the brand new week ahead brings some positive changes for all of us. I will have a few appointments that should help me, meanwhile the rest of my family is in various stages of healing from the past couple of weeks. All positive thoughts and healing vibes are welcomed :) I hope you all had a great weekend with a bright week ahead, magical magpie hugs to everyone!! ♥

Credits:
All Prizes from the Women Only 3 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit: 1 Hundred. WOH 3 Gift! Chevron Suit $0L Hunt Prize
Shoes: Razor/// Tropic Flip Flops - Pink Hibiscus $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: [Cynful] Coax Lingerie $0L Hunt Prize
Tattoo: {T'Ink} Summer Treats $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: [sYs] MORISSETTE dress (fitted & body mesh) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: .:cheeky:. Shai - sporty Top! WOH3 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Top: -Narcisse- Tiffany Tube Top - Lemon $0L Hunt Prize
Necklace: BEO_Miranda_necklace_[ORANGE] $0L Hunt Prize

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaycia tan WOH Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Shorts Photos 4&5: Be Free FREE! Short Jeans Tongue ..::BF::.. $0L Marketplace


Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ambriel - Redhead (June VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Metalic
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 4.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment