Saturday, August 19, 2017

An Xtravagance of Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several group gifts from a store called Xtravagance, and while you only need to visit one location, they are each for a different inworld group. All these groups are free to join, and I have blogged gifts for two of them before from various stores so they may be familiar to you. The clothing here is very mesh body friendly, which is good news for many of us, and I would describe the general style as fun and flirty. Well, let's take a look at these generous offerings...

First we have the gift for the Xtravagance store group, which is free to join. It is called XT Tess Flowers Dress, and includes both the red and black versions you see here, each in Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. The sheer trim on the skirt and the sleeves is a lovely touch, and the floral pattern looks sharp on both colors.

This strapless mini, named XT Sania Dress, is a gift for the Mesh Body Friends group, which is free to join and is new to me. The dress includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, so a wide range of options there. The skirt has a bit of sheerness to it, in which case I usually make sure to wear neutral colored panties beneath.

If you are in need of a sexy bodysuit, I am sure this XT Jassmin Bodysuit will fulfill your wishes. It is the gift for the Fit Mesh Fanatics group, which is free to join, and there are sizes provided for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. I love the delicate white flowers, and the bodice of this is very sheer so I almost censored the photo but decided against it because it would obscure some of the pretty pattern and the potentially inappropriate parts are not clearly visible.

I did, however, decide that this even more see-through beauty needed a bit of editing ;) Those white flowers you see were added by me, not part of the dress itself. This is our gift for the MGSN Group (Maitreya Gifts Sales and News) and is called XT Emily Dress. It comes in Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and I am thinking that for day to day wear, this would look fantastic layered over a bikini or bodysuit.

I had myself another very hectic couple of days, but my dental implant is finally repaired and I am mostly just dealing with family situations that may need more of my attention this weekend. Please forgive if I wind up skipping a day of blogging here and there, I am dealing with a lot but trying my best :) I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Xtravagance:

Photo 1:
Dress: ::XT:: Tess Flowers Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::XT:: Sania Dress Gift $0L Mesh Body Friends Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ::XT:: Jassmin Bodysuit Blue $0L FitMesh Fanatics Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ::XT:: Emily Dress $0L MGSN Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elie - Redhead (August Group Gift) with Swept Left Narrow Bangs (gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Babet Apricot V1 (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment