Saturday, August 26, 2017

Fabulously Free Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several gifts for the FabFree group to share, that is the Fabulously Free in SL inworld group who you also know from the amazing FabFree blog. They are a terrific resource of information, both the blog and the group, but with the free group tag you can also claim these and plenty of other gifts from participating designers. I have shared some of their gifts before, and will be pleased to do so from time to time so you can see what's new and be reminded to go grab your gifties.


I mentioned yesterday that Rowena's Designs has group gifts for various groups besides their own, and it just so happens that this beautiful {RS} Fairy Dress is their FabFree gift for us. The wings are attached, and the outfit comes in plenty of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Venus, Maitreya, Physique) along with a HUD that offers 5 colors for the accent (wings), top, belt, and skirt individually. You can mix and match, or go with one gorgeous hue for all. Please click the photo to see the full view. The skirt reminds me of a flower opening up to enjoy the sunshine, I feel like the ones in my old backyard were called morning glories.


Next I visited MOoH! while still wearing my FabFree tag, and picked up their gift called Leah Dress which includes what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I love the butterfly design on the skirt, and the contrast of the blue strappy top against the snowy white skirt. Because of the vendor type, you will need to pay a linden and be immediately reimbursed to claim this gift.


Another store who always offers generous gifts is Ollies Follies, and their current FabFree gift is called KittyKat Romper Azzie Butter Swirls. There are two size sets offered, so pick them both up if you alternate between mesh and classic bodies or just choose your usual preference from the vendor. Pay $1L, be immediately refunded, and you will receive either the classic set or the FitBods from which I am wearing one here, consisting of standard fitmesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Ocacin, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The buttery yellow is a cheerful color, and the ruffles have some great shades of blue, green, and even a hint of pink to liven things even more. If you have a TD or Bebe avatar, or know someone who does, send them to Ollie's Kids for their sizes of this outfit too, same free group tag to claim their gift.


My next stop was Eloise Baker, who are offering a FabFree group gift and a gift for everyone to claim. The gift for FabFree was beneath their group join sign on a rack display (just look for the rainbow striped logo) but it was set for sale for $0L so you could claim it without the tag on. It is called Black Floral Dress [orange] and comes in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version, which I am wearing here quite nicely. The orange belt really brings out the same colored flowers while matching the buttons down the front as well. Details make all the difference sometimes.


One last look for this evening, this is gift free to all visitors from Eloise Baker called Casual Day Dress [beige floral] and includes standard sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Just look on the floor for a large box set for sale for $0L. This is an elegant look and another that has a great belt to complete the look, so I suspect the designer is as fond of belts as I am :) Wrap style dresses are very feminine and flattering, this being no exception.

Hair note of the night: I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to Truth Hair, as you probably noticed by now, and when I saw the new release at Uber which opened at midnight, I simply could not resist! Her name is Natalie and she comes with a Stylist HUD as all of Truth's new offerings do, which allows you to choose how you want each side of the hair to lie, in front of or behind the shoulder, the ponytail ends have two variations, and even the bangs can be swept left or right or (as in my last photo) completely gone. His color packs are discounted at events, so this Redhead pack was $250L instead of $300L, while there are multitone that are a bit higher as well as a full fatpack. Now I had this hair in my inventory about 2 hours after Uber started, and there is no special secret as to how I did that...I just teleported directly to the neighboring cam shopping sim and hoped for an opening. If you cannot get in and are a VIP group member, they will be happy to help you. I know that weekends + events = consistently full sims. About an hour ago I saw a new release photo on Flickr that means I will be spending even more lindens this weekend on Truth hair probably, LOL! Absolutely no regrets, not even close. We all deserve to treat ourselves to things we enjoy on occasion, and I am careful about what I splurge on.

*deep breath* Busy weekend, here I come! That is not a complaint, I do enjoy most of what I do each weekend, even if it sometimes means I am a little short on sleep by the time Monday arrives. I hope all of you have something fun planned for your weekend, whether that means lots of activities or just relaxing from a long week. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Rowena's Designs {RS} Fairy Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MOoH! Leah Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Ollies Follies KittyKat Romper FitBods Azzie Butter Swirls ~OF~ $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: eloise baker - black floral dress [orange] $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: eloise baker - casual day dress [beige floral] $0L Free Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Natalie - Redhead @ Uber
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Blair Apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment