Monday, May 28, 2018

Peace by Pretty Peace

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am eager to share more prizes from Peace by Peace 2, the $1L gridwide hunt that has us seeking puzzle pieces at each store. There are hints and locations on their website, and since there is less than a week remaining until the hunt wraps up on the 3rd of June, I suggest starting as soon as possible. I have also perked up my makeup with a gorgeous group gift from LIVIA, which I will be happily displaying as the last look of the evening.


This lovely look is our prize from Maribol Inshan Designs called *MID* Spring Dress POE, and is provided in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. There is also a HUD included that lets you choose from 8 different colors, two of which you can see above. This style is great for the warmer weather, and those straps in the back are a perfect reason to wear your hair up and show them off.


Next we have Sweet E's Blue and Cream Gloria Outfit, which you can find inside their hidden puzzle piece. It has a cozy looking top (I've had similar in RL and loved them) and a very short skirt with buttons, pockets, and cute floral pattern, each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine fits. The colors are flattering for my auburn hair, and I bet they'll look beautiful on you too :)


Do you need a new outfit to turn heads, at a very reasonable price? I think we all deserve it, and you can find this one in the puzzle piece at Moonstar. It is their Love and Peace Dress and Underwear, with a fantastic pattern loaded with hearts and flowers and other fun symbols along with the words Peace and Love, edged in brightest pink and cut high n the hips. It includes sizes for standard, Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with a pink modesty butterfly (the aforementioned underwear) in a system layer plus an Omega applier. 


This wonderful outfit really captured my attention, thanks to the style, colors, and extra touches. It is from Donni's Dollies, and is their Audry Sport Tank & Maxi Skirt Country Buds Old Lavender. The tank and skirt each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and the prize also includes the matching sunglasses seen on the left above and the glasses with clear frames I'm wearing on the right. I am definitely ready for a relaxing summer day in this sweet set.


Now if I may draw attention to my lips for a moment, it is time to see the LIVIA May group gift a little closer. These are called Gianna Lipstick and there are 8 luscious shades on appliers for Lelutka, Vista, and Omega, with a different but similar gift this month for Catwa wearers. These have a satiny shimmer to them that I really appreciate, and I would like to note that the colors always appear slightly darker on my lips than on the HUD or vendor images which may be from my Windlight settings or something about the GA.EG head. It doesn't bother me, just pointing out that your results may vary slightly but will surely be a lovely addition to your favorite skin. The LIVIA group is free to join, and well worth the group slot.

It was a long day, but I am glad to have been able to manage a blog post tonight. I did visit my dad this evening, he was tired but okay and is still being tested regularly because of an obstruction they discovered. He'll probably be in the hospital for a few more days, but at least his pain is lessening and he is in relatively good spirits. He is in good hands, the nurses we've met have been very professional and pleasant and the doctors involved are top notch. Meanwhile I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Maribol Inshan Designs *MID* Spring Dress POE $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Sweet E's Blue and Cream Gloria Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Love and Peace Dress and Underwear by Moonstar $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Donni's Dollies Audry Sport Tank & Maxi Skirt Country Buds Old Lavender $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lipstick: LIVIA::Gianna Lipstick [May 2018 Group Gift] $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH Bloom - Redhead @ Uber
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Quince v2 marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Dawn
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment