Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Summer on My Mind

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have some Wash Cart Sale finds to enjoy, as we enter the second of the 2 weeks of the Sunny Side Up round. The carts are loaded with $10L offers, and most have a special $50L selection as well, all top quality and some new or exclusive for the event. It is one of the regular events I look forward to the most, and has been for several years now. Another taste of summer can be found by taking part in the Finders Keepers Hunt, and their Summer Loving Round which is a brief but enjoyable free hunt that lasts until the 13th. Look for beach balls, using the HUD found in their free group's notices to teleport or the links on their website where you can also find handy hints. These events really helped put me in a summer mindset.


The gamer geek in me was delighted to find these fantastic swimsuits at the JellyRoll cart at The Wash. There are 8 individual designs for $10L each, including the Swimmies Play shown on the left above, and the Swimmies Blocks you see on the right, each in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. If you prefer, you can pick up the full fatpack with 4 bonus designs for a grand total of 12 fun styles via HUD. The JellyRoll mainstore link can be found here, and the ending credits will whisk you directly to their cart.


Next we explore the I.M. Collection cart, where among the many selections I chose to show you the Dolly Top and Dolly Shorts tonight, each of which is just $10L for a pack of 4 colors. The top comes in 4 splatter colors, the shorts in various shades of denim, and each are included in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. If you'd like to visit their mainstore you can find the link here, and the ending credits has your limo directly to the cart.


I kept the I.M. Collection shorts on (in denim) to wear with a Summer Loving hunt prize, the top from {le fil casse} called Rosie Tank. It is included in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, just find that hidden beach ball and you can claim it for free.


Every summer wardrobe needs a bikini, and I was lucky enough to find this in the ~Nerido~ beach ball for free. It is their Summer Bikini (Maitreya) - Summertime, with delicate seasonal artwork and pretty beads on the ties. It comes in a Maitreya size that might work for other bodies, you never know until you try. 


Another staple for summer is a great manicure, and the prize at Dark Passions from their Koffin Nails line is an excellent choice. Their Summer Lovin' Fatpack offers 6 designs with pretty palm tree silhouettes, in HUDs for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega. The colors will look lovely with all your warm weather clothes, and the teal one reminds me of Miami Vice.

It was another hectic technology day, that Windows update keeps trying to force itself through and since I have the Home version (not Pro or higher) it can't be put off forever. So I have to let it go through and hope the patch they released yesterday does the trick, otherwise I'll be letting someone else deal with the problems it causes because that sort of thing is above my pay grade ;) That could mean I will be unable to blog tomorrow evening though, it is hard to tell yet, and I have company coming tomorrow night for a few days so my online time may be somewhat reduced. I will still blog whenever I can, since I have lots of wonderful things yet to show you of course, and keep you informed if I know ahead of time that I'll be taking a day off. For now I will say I will see you all soon, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit Left: JellyRoll - Swimmies Play $10L Wash Cart Sale
Swimsuit Right: JellyRoll - Swimmies Blocks $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Top Left: I.M. Collection Dolly Top (Splatter 1} $10L Wash Cart Sale
Top Right: I.M. Collection Dolly Top (Splatter 3} $10L Wash Cart Sale
Shorts Left: I.M. Collection Dolly Shorts {Dk.Denim} $10L Wash Cart Sale
Shorts Right:  I.M. Collection Dolly Shorts {Black} $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Top: {le fil casse} Rosie Tank $0L Hunt Prize
Shorts: I.M. Collection Dolly Shorts {Denim} $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 4:
Bikini: ~Nerido~ Summer Bikini (Maitreya)-Summertime $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Fatpack - Summer Lovin' $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jacica - Redhead (April VIP group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUGAR glossy marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)



No comments:

Post a Comment