Monday, May 21, 2018

Pretty as a Paris Sunset

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more hunt prizes from the I Feel Pretty Hunt, a dollarbie gridwide hunt that has you looking for a blush brush and lipstick tube as its hunt object. There are hints on the website along with all the locations (SLurls) and some preview pictures, and if you prefer not to hunt you can purchase the prize for $25L at the hunt signs in each store. I also visited an event called Sunset Mist, and explored to find two free gifts (no group needed) that I wanted to share from LUXE Paris, which should help explain my otherwise random sounding title of the evening :) As a matter of fact, the free gifts are the first photos of the night, so let's have a look...


It is very fitting that this free gift from LUXE Paris has a pattern on the top that shows the Eiffel Tower among other symbols like compacts and sunglasses, isn't it? This is their MODISH Tank & Short Gift 2, and it includes each piece in sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The colors are very flattering, and I was drawn to that cute belt on the shorts as the dark hatch marks accentuate the darker tones in the top's design.


There is another free gift there at their display that looks like the perfect workout wear for a warm summer day. This is their Starry Top & Boy Shorts, with branded elastic bands on the racer back top and shorts. Each is provided in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. Those tiny stars on the shorts are such a fun look, and the solid blue of the tank is an ideal contrast.


This hunt prize really caught my attention, partly because it is floral without being overly girlie (don't get me wrong, I have intensely girlie moments too, but I have moods where I want something more edgy or sophisticated) and partly because I love having matching shoes to complete an outfit. This prize is from The Sissy Bar and is called TSB I Feel Pretty Hunt Exclusive, so you will certainly need to find that hunt object if you want this gift, or buy it for $25L at the hunt sign. To find the store, I would like to mention to check the ground and follow the hunt path, it is a bit of a walk from the landing area to the actual store, but obviously is well worth it :) You will receive the Wicked Wahine Dress in standard mesh sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The matching floral sandals come in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink Flat. 


This sensational gown is the hunt prize from Sin Original, called Stephanie Formal in Purple Smoke. The texture really shimmers, it appears to be animated possibly, so a still photo cannot quite do it justice but I hope you get the idea. Claim this prize and you will receive the dress in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP.


My nails tonight have been yet another hunt prize, this time from LUNA Body Art. Their lovely Feel Pretty Hunt Nails offer 10 designs, 5 solid colors then each color with an overlay of fishnet with a black tip. There are appliers included for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Vista Bento, so these are compatible with many popular mesh hands.

I spent my day hobbling around thanks to aching calves, I guess I walked more than I realized yesterday and wound up with both calves cramping up simultaneously last night something fierce. They stayed sore all night and day, into tonight, so I keep rubbing them and trying to do gentle stretches. I take magnesium capsules for another health issue so it's not something a banana will solve, just time and patience. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LUXE Paris MODISH Tank & Short Gift 2 $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LUXE Paris Starry Top & Boy Shorts $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar TSB I Feel Pretty Hunt Exclusive $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Sin Original Stephanie Formal PURPLE SMOKE $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Feel Pretty Hunt - Nails $1L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Farryn - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Tuesday GINGER apricot (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment