Sunday, December 1, 2019

Group Gifts from Legendaire

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit Legendaire to explore their group gift section. The group is currently free to join, and there is an entire section of wall dedicated to various presents for its members, including outfits of all varieties and some beautiful shoes. All of the outfits I am showing you tonight come with the shoes I wore with them, so the separate footwear among the group gifts can be paired with anything you wish :) You can start the new month with some fresh looks for your wardrobe, look pretty without spending a fortune.


My first look this evening is the Legendaire Tuy Dress, a maxi dress with plunging neckline that reveals the belly button, and crossed straps in the front with a bare back. The dress comes in flat and high versions (lengths of hem) each for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There are even 2 pairs of coordinating shoes, silver and gold, each in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high sizing. The combination of patterns in the fabric give this a bold and unique look for sure.


This gift will put you in a rock and roll mood :) It is the Legendaire Courtney Outfit, which starts with a versatile leather jacket and denim mini skirt that each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, aitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. They each also have their own HUD, with 10 image choices for the back of the jacket (I went with the iconic Blondie) and the skirt's HUD offers 8 different colors. There is a shirt hiding beneath the jacket that comes in black or white, as system layers plus Omega appliers, that basically just covers the breasts and has slender straps, only visible without the jacket on. A pair of strappy buckled heels that zipper up the back are provided too, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet.


From rocker chic to sweetly feminine, I next changed into the Legendaire Jo Dress. It is a fantastic ruffled wrap dress in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The gift also consists of a neutral pair of shoes of dark brown with animal print on the sides and back, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high, that will look lovely with any of the 10 patterns from the dress's HUD that you choose. Remember, there are solo pairs of shoes on the group gift wall that you can claim too and pair with the dress instead if you prefer :)


Another generous gift that includes a neutral pair of shoes is the Legendaire Yuka Dress. It has fluttery ruffles too, and a deep neckline that shows off some cleavage. The dress is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a 10 texture HUD to let you choose the pattern that suits your mood. The sandals have straps that wrap around the ankles and tie in the back, with playful tassels at the ends, and they are included in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high sizing.


For my final look of the evening, I feel compelled to say that this is not a hint of any sort ;) I am not pregnant in RL or SL, and do not plan on having any actual or pixel babies at this point. However, if you do plan on it (or wish to roleplay as such on occasion) it is nice to know that Legendaire can help with your maternity wardrobe :) This gift is called Prada Mommy, and flatters burgeoning curves with bold black and white stripes with a belly bump built into the dress itself. I remember the days when maternity fashion in RL meant huge muumuu type dresses that looked like tents, and tried to hide the fact that the mom to be was expecting, so I must say I highly prefer the more modern way of dressing for pregnancy. Fashion is for any body type, including those that are changing as they create a new human. This gift includes standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions, and I suggest picking a pair of shoes from the group gift wall to wear with this comfy knit dress.

Hair note of the night: I am a very lucky magpie, as I was one of Truth Hair's 15 winners of their new Kitten hairstyle fatpack :) I reposted his facebook post about it and commented with my name both there and flickr to enter, so if you follow me on facebook you already saw the post and knew that this adorable style was about to be released. Black Friday sales are awesome, and Kitten is currently on sale along with all of the other styles that Truth has created for us, so hurry if you want to save some lindens! I already own most of them, LOL, so the price of being an addict is that I can't take much advantage of this special sale. I was definitely planning on buying this style if I hadn't won it, so that just means I have more lindens to spend there on other styles. There are a few options on the style tab of the color HUDs for bangs, and there are cute butterfly clips as a separate attachment with their own color HUD to change their look. 

My company is on their journey home, and feeling mostly healthy again, so I am missing them already but glad they are better. It was a tiring day from being so busy, and my hockey team won an overtime game this afternoon so I am probably worn out from overenthusiastic cheering too ;) Every single person at the farmers market I visit each week: "How was your thanksgiving? What did you do?" so I had the same conversation over a dozen times, LOL. I didn't mind, it just amused me to repeat myself so much. The weather is getting colder and snow is coming tomorrow, so I am grateful to have picked up plenty of food and supplies for the next few days. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Legendaire:

Photo 1:
Dress: LEGENDAIRE TUY DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LEGENDAIRE COURTNEY OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: LEGENDAIRE JO DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: LEGENDAIRE YUKA DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: LEGENDAIRE PRADA MOMMY $0L Group Gift

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Soiree" - eyeshadow 04 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kitten - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment