Thursday, December 26, 2019

More ACCESS Goodies

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several more treats for you from the ACCESS event, and all you need to claim them is their free group tag. There are plenty of gifts for men and women, all in pretty gift boxes at each display. You have until the 8th of January to visit and enjoy some special sales along with these generous gifts.


My first look features the gift from Asteria which is their "Maya" Fatpack of tops. The flirty top itself comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and there is a HUD included with 10 colors each for the top and rope (the strands in the back) and 4 metal options. You can mix and match, so the straps can coordinate exactly with the rest of the top or have them contrast like I did on the right. 


Another terrific top can be found inside the gift box at SPIRIT's display, their Holiday Gift Sweater with high collar and bare shoulders. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a sweet seasonal pattern on the knit texture. In this photo and the previous one I am wearing one of the several colors (white) of Delizio jeans you can find for free on the marketplace as a fatpack, in system layers plus Maitreya and Omega appliers.


#AplBlossom is offering a satiny treat as their group gift, their Vancouver No.8 dress. It has a playful cutout in the back, long luscious sleeves, and lace on the very short skirt :) The gift includes Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes for those popular bodies.


This sleek dress is our gift from Valentina E. called Martina Dress Dove. The pale grey color is surprisingly flattering on my fair skin tone, and I expect it to be just as pleasing to other tones as well. This gift is sized for the Maitreya mesh body, and fits it like a glove as you can see :)


For my final look this evening, I chose the BlackOpium gift of Elise. Fraise, which I believe is French for strawberry which would refer then to the lovely color. It consists of the top and skirt each in solid and patterned versions, all in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. It is easy to mix them as I have done or wear both solid colored pieces or both floral parts as your outfit for the day. Just add a favorite touch of jewelry and some shoes, and you are ready to go out looking pulled together.

Hair note of the night: Truth Hair has sent a fantastic group gift to his VIPs, the Eternity hair with a full fatpack of color/style HUDs. The group is $350L to join, but if you are a huge fan like I am it is well worth that since gifts are approximately monthly (12 a year) and the styles just seem to get better and better. I am wearing it with one of the redhead shades, and both left and right bangs (tendrils on each side of the part) which are unrigged and can be adjusted. 

I would say that I did indeed have a very merry Christmas, starting with Tuesday's visit to my grandmother's. I got to meet my new family member, my cousin's new wife, and she is really friendly and sweet :) It was truly a pleasure. There was a lot of pleasant conversation, with a touch of political talk that did not become confrontational, and plenty of tasty food to go with the wonderful company. I was there later than I expected, but that is not a complaint at all. Then for Christmas Day I just got together with my parents as usual and we made pizza which is our unusual tradition to avoid another huge complicated feast. We also watched "It's a Wonderful Life", which somehow I had not seen in its entirety until then. I am glad I watched, definitely enjoyed it. I hope you are all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from the ACCESS Event:

Photo 1:
Top: Asteria "Maya" Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: SPIRIT - Holiday Gift Sweater $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: #AplBlossom.Vancouver No.8 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Valentina E. Martina Dress Dove $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: BlackOpium. Elise. Fraise $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" - eyeshadow 01 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment