Saturday, December 21, 2019

Shop and Hop Gets Tinseled

Hiya everyone! Tonight our journey through the Winter Shop and Hop event leads us to the Tinseled Sim, one of their 6 beautiful sims packed with 120 designers' displays. Each of these hold discounted selections and most have a gift for all visitors to enjoy, so be sure to look carefully while you are shopping :) All will be available until the 6th of January, so you still have time to visit and save some lindens while picking up gifts for others and yourself.


I even found a festive wallpaper for one of the rooms in my skybox to fully immerse myself in the seasonal spirit today :) This cozy dress is the gift from Salt & Pepper called S&P Vivian Dress. Its sleeves are separate from the dress (so you can wear with or without) and each are provided in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing. There is also a HUD as you can guess, offering 16 colors each for the dress, sleeves, and string of the belt where it ties in front. I went a little Christmas themed on the right above, just for giggles, but you can have a lot of fun with this gift for sure.


Kaithleen's gift for us is the alluring Joyful Dress - Rose. It has two versions, solid and sheer, each of which come in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 16 color choices for the belt/bow, and 4 metal options for the delicate chain that serves as our halter strap. If you look really closely, you can notice the sheerness of the dress on the right, just the outline of my body is visible through the fabric, so it isn't strongly see-through but just has a hint of transparency.


This charming look is the Valentina E. gift for Shop and Hop, their Gia Dress Robin. It comes in a single Maitreya mesh body size, in vivid teal with very pretty crisscrossed straps in the back. I think this would be an ideal choice for an evening at a club, don't you?


Both of these tops made me think "ooh cute!" in different ways, and I loved them both so much I decided I must share both :) On the left I am enjoying the gift from ALTAIR* which is their dino party shirt (Maitreya), and our little buddy is wearing a Santa hat while dancing among presents, rainbows, candy canes, wrapped presents and more. The playful top on the right is the Tachinni - Bianca Top - 2019 S&H Gift. With its black and red plaid, it has a touch of country charm that I really appreciate. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya. My jeans in this photo are my favorite marketplace freebie from Delizio, seen here in white but the gift is a fatpack of several colors in system layers, Omega appliers, and Maitreya appliers.


I decided to go formal for the final look of the evening, thanks to our gift from Baiastice. It is a duo of gowns, their Mirla Glitter Dress - Red and Gold, each of which are provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. I do enjoy the long style having a flared skirt that allows for movement, and how it falls in gentle pleats. 

My day mostly involved preparation for the weekend and then the upcoming holidays, so even without leaving the house it got a bit zany ;) Tomorrow is my usual Saturday farmers market, and then tomorrow evening I will not be blogging because instead I will be doing a special Sunday morning Advent calendar post one more time before they wind down for the year. My post will just be a few hours later than usual, and will give you the remainder of Sunday to grab those treats. I always enjoy showing those to you, although I wish my schedule made it a bit easier to do it more often this month. Meanwhile I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Winter Shop and Hop - Tinseled Sim:

Photo 1:
Dress: Salt & Pepper S&P Vivian dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Kaithleen's Joyful Dress - Rose $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Valentina E. Gia Dress Robin $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Top Left: ALTAIR* dino party shirt $0L Free Gift
Top Right: Tachinni - Bianca Top - 2019 S&H Gift $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Dresses: Baiastice_Mirla Glitter Dress-Red and Gold $0L Free Gift

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" - eyeshadow 01 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

2 comments: