Tuesday, December 24, 2019

ACCESS These Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some treats to share from the ACCESS event, where you can claim gifts from just about every participating designer if you have their free group tag active. Just click the bright turquoise gift boxes you see, and I would like to mention as a special note that there are an impressive number of gifts for male avatars among them. So please spread the word to your guy friends, they are well represented among these presents and will be glad to have ACCESS to them ;) There are two rooms to visit, and the event lasts until the 8th of January so you do have time even after the holidays to stop by. My advice would be to visit once now to gather some gifts and demos, then return when you are less busy to do some shopping, but that's just my random idea.


My first look is the colorblock frock from BETRAYAL called Donna Dress. She is provided in Maitreya and Hourglass mesh body sizes, and features a unique combination of colors with a deep plunging neckline and long sleeves with zippers at the cuffs. 


If you are feeling like a "Bad Bitch" or need to psych yourself into it (as I sometimes do), maybe this BOOSH - Camo Tee and Skirt Set Gift will fit the bill. The knotted tee and flirty skirt each come in sizes for BBL, Freya, Isis, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and I must admit to being unfamiliar with BBL but I tried on the size and it looks to be a very curvy shape :) I'm glad the pieces are separate, so if I feel the urge I can pair the top with some jeans or something for an even more casual look.


SCANDALIZE has a versatile gift waiting for us too, their Bloom Red outfit. The top and skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, each in regular and satin versions. There is also a handy HUD with 22 button colors for the top, and plenty of choices for the insets on the skirt: 22 patterns, 22 solids, and 22 satins which are matching colors to each other and the buttons. I stuck with a festive flavor here, but encourage you to be creative and add your own flair.


Doesn't this dress look like if you ran a finger down it gently, it would squeak? The thought made me smile. It is the Oushk gift called Imogen Latex Dress - Ice, and the color certainly lives up to that ice name with its frosty shade of blue. Our gift includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and I imagine adding a silvery touch of jewelry and heading out on a date or solo night on the town.


When I tried this on and turned my avi around, I literally whispered "I have a tail" while giggling excitedly :) I may have been giddy from being tired, LOL, but you can tell I am very grateful for our gift from [I<3F] & co. called HoneyBun - Xmas Gift 2019. This deep burgundy bodysuit has a hood with bunny ears, and that little cotton poof on the back matches the black fur trim on the hood perfectly. This gift is sized for Maitreya mesh bodies.

It has been a strange day, with a partial heater malfunction (the house has zones, one decided to go higher than it was set for and wouldn't shut off so probably would have wasted a lot of energy) and everything else being delayed as a result. I have cooking to do, and less time in which to do it, but it will be okay in the long run. Then tomorrow night I will not be blogging because I will be spending the afternoon and evening with my family for Christmas Eve, but will return on Wednesday night with a new post. I would like to take this opportunity to wish those of you who celebrate a very Merry Christmas, while hoping every one of you is having a peaceful day/evening. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from the ACCESS Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: BETRAYAL. Donna Dress ACCESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: BOOSH - Camo Tee and Skirt Set Gift! $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Bloom. Red $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: :oushk - Imogen Latex Dress - Ice GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [I<3F] & co. - HoneyBun - Xmas Gift 2019 $0L Group Gift

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" - eyeshadow 01 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment